Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
You should make a one off ZP! tee with "Big Pimpin' Pumpkin King" over the shoulders ;)

Those 'kins look fantastic, can't wait to see what you do with them! And I really must say, as a proud owner of my very own beard, your beard is incredibly well groomed and sculpted sir, kudos.
Nice shirt Ryan, where did you get it lol. I just picked up 2 real pumpkins a few days ago. Lots to choose from still. I am very happy that the 7 houses next to me all have pumpkins outside, so I think I like this new neighborhood.
zombombie wrote:And I really must say, as a proud owner of my very own beard, your beard is incredibly well groomed and sculpted sir, kudos.
Gotta maintain the appearance. The annual October beard is usually a byproduct of not having time to shave. More convenient to have a beard. But don't hate me for leaving the beard brotherhood... I just shaved it back down to a goatee (because it will be better for my costume).
RavensDestiny wrote:Did you just get these today? You are cutting it close! I would have been very nervous about the selection if I started now.
I bought all my pumpkins on October 25th. And yes, that's cutting it way closer than I would like! I would have gone a couple weeks ago, but couldn't find a good opportunity to go. There are two places I usually get my pumpkins from. One place was entirely closed, no pumpkins. They must be out of business or something. So all my hopes were resting on source #2. Many of their pumpkins were below average, compared to what they usually have. So after lowering my standards a bit, I examined dozens of specimens and picked 10 that I thought were decent.
sloaner wrote:Nice shirt Ryan, where did you get it lol.
I know the owner. Thankfully I got first dibs on that shirt in my size. Good thing too, since it's now sold out!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Gotta maintain the appearance. The annual October beard is usually a byproduct of not having time to shave. More convenient to have a beard. But don't hate me for leaving the beard brotherhood... I just shaved it back down to a goatee (because it will be better for my costume).
I won't kick you out, a goatee will keep you in the club ;) FACIAL HAIR. FOR MANLY MEN. :P
By Ajax
Holy gourd looks like you got some big ones this year. Your so animated in pictures you could work in cartoons. They look similar to my pumpkins very large but the shapes aren't always so perfect. Should be a fantastic display can't wait to see it. I wouldn't even think about waiting this late to get pumpkins :? I start stocking up in September and now I have 40 :| .