Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
This is my favorite patch, located in Central Illinois. Great displays and a wonderful selection of over 300 varieties of squash, gourds and pumpkins. They have an awesome on-site bakery, cute pumpkin displays, corn mazes, sunflower mazes and a nice gift shop.

Here is my bounty so far:

Bertha, the 1092 pound pumpkin.

Cute little pumpkin house

Noah's Ark

HomeStead Bakery

:D :D
By nosferatu
That is such a great place, I would love to go there.

Your hoard is fab. I love the fact that you have chosen such a variety of shapes, colours and sizes. It will look formidable!

The cute little pumpkin house is probably as drafty as the house I live in although looking at the pictures yours is probably more structurally sound with better plumbing and a more water tight roof
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, they have some of the most impressive displays I've seen. A tree, a house, an ark? Now just imagine all those clever display racks at night, with the pumpkins carved and lit. Now that would look great.
By Raven
It's a pumpkin utopia! I would love to go there just to look around.
By Ajax
:o I want to go to there.
By amandap80
Oh gosh, they have so much I didn't get pictures of! The wall of squash, stacked to the roof against a barn. Chairs nailed to the barn roof with pumpkins on them, and every pumpkin you could imagine. It was beginning to rain and I only stayed a few minutes, Husband has offered to take me back for my birthday! :D
By ghostface
I love the Arthur pumpkin patch i go every year!!! :D
By monstermash
Absolutely marvelous patch amanda! I'm so "jelly" (kids these days!).
Big Bertha is terrific. The name Bertha alway makes me smile, ive no idea why. :)
By keifferone
I am going to have to see how far this place is from me and check it out.
Hey Amandap80 I dug this up because I saw you were a minion from southern IL. I live fairly close to Arthur you can see where I live in my profile. Do you know if you live close??
ghostface wrote:Hey Amandap80 I dug this up because I saw you were a minion from southern IL. I live fairly close to Arthur you can see where I live in my profile. Do you know if you live close??
Hey, you are 2.5 hours from me!! I live in the budding metropolis of Eldorado. :roll: I am actually going to St Louis this weekend for some brewery tours and the Taste of St Louis goodies. Goodbye diet!
amandap80 wrote:
ghostface wrote:Hey Amandap80 I dug this up because I saw you were a minion from southern IL. I live fairly close to Arthur you can see where I live in my profile. Do you know if you live close??
Hey, you are 2.5 hours from me!! I live in the budding metropolis of Eldorado. :roll: I am actually going to St Louis this weekend for some brewery tours and the Taste of St Louis goodies. Goodbye diet!
No way! That is so cool to know a minion that so close! Me and my family go to St. Louis all the time for baseball games. I hope you have fun on the brewery tours!