Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
By snow2alike
I have been waiting since last year for the new pumpkinhead crop to be ready. They are now for sale and being shipped all over. They always sell out fast! Yes they are REAL ! He grows them at his farm and orchard in North Tewksbury, MA. His name is George Rebeiro Brooks Jr. (If you want to see his page on face book). He uses a mold to grow them in and when they get big enough he takes them out of the mold and lets them ripen. He also has white ones! I am so happy I got mine this year !! I just hope it lasts long enough to take to the zoo with me. (Oct 5th is the first night)

By MooBoo
That is so cool! Im going to check out his page! :D
By nosferatu
I love it too. Love the juxtaposition of a happy face on a pumpkin surrounded by scary props.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Very cool, great conversation piece. I hope he lasts a long time for you. I suddenly have an image of this sort of thing done with a mold in the shape of one of the ZP mascots. Now wouldn't that be impressive.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Very cool, great conversation piece. I hope he lasts a long time for you. I suddenly have an image of this sort of thing done with a mold in the shape of one of the ZP mascots. Now wouldn't that be impressive.

Doesnt it kind of look like Spirit already?
By cuvers
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Very cool, great conversation piece. I hope he lasts a long time for you. I suddenly have an image of this sort of thing done with a mold in the shape of one of the ZP mascots. Now wouldn't that be impressive.
nice....and Ryan that's all day! have molds made of your mascots and sell em for folks to mold their growing kins..small med or large
By Chewy
That's awesome. My dad and I had talked about doing something like that & decided nah, it likely couldnt be done, otherwise we'd have seen them already... well now we have. Just intime to start thinking about how to make some moulds to do this ourselves for next year!