Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
During the open period for gallery submissions (October - December) a temporary 2014 gallery was set up, with a graphic encouraging people to "Submit Your 2014 Carving Photos!" After December, the links to the temporary gallery and the photo submission form were removed.

The 2014 photos displayed weren't necessarily indicative of what the final gallery will be. It was just to give new users an idea of the type of photos we encourage. Now that we're in the new year, I'll get to work on sorting through thousands of photos and making the official picks.

When the real 2014 gallery is finalized, and contest winners chosen, it will be announced here on the forum, the Pumpkin Scoop email newsletter, Twitter and Facebook. :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
At this point, it makes more sense for me to release the 2014 gallery with the revamped web design that is on the horizon. Rather than display it with the old layout, I'm toying with a new format for the galleries. But it'll be up there eventually.
By paddy_babe
since I've been on this website (I think Dawn of the ZP) I ALWAYS forget to upload my pics to the gallery :? I am seriously going to try and remember this year (or may The Great Pumpkin take out my innards and use them as fertilizer! :lol: )