Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
So many of you raising your glasses, I better hurry before you're all drunk. :lol:

The site launch was never meant to be this late. :( But like Bigfoot, Lochness and the Great Pumpkin, I assert that a revamped website DOES exist! Currently we're just stalled on some technical issues. Some of the back-end functionality isn't working consisently. Just when I think the gremlins are all shooed away, I realize something doesn't work in different browser. If everyone could agree to use the same browser and operating system, this would be easier. :roll:

I'll keep adding patterns, and we may have to reveal the title/mascot so you can order the new shirts (if you want). I recently spent hours folding hundreds of shirts and hoodies. I need help reclaiming space on my storage shelves.

Keep guessing dates for this month, if you haven't claimed a date yet. It won't go past October 31st because... well, you know why. That's sort of the ultimate deadline for everything.

Since I'm late, I'll also pick 5 random names from the list of those who guessed early dates and send these winners a bunch of stickers and treats too. :thumbsup:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:So many of you raising your glasses, I better hurry before you're all drunk. :lol:

The site launch was never meant to be this late. :( But like Bigfoot, Lochness and the Great Pumpkin, I assert that a revamped website DOES exist! Currently we're just stalled on some technical issues. Some of the back-end functionality isn't working consisently. Just when I think the gremlins are all shooed away, I realize something doesn't work in different browser. If everyone could agree to use the same browser and operating system, this would be easier. :roll:

I'll keep adding patterns, and we may have to reveal the title/mascot so you can order the new shirts (if you want). I recently spent hours folding hundreds of shirts and hoodies. I need help reclaiming space on my storage shelves.

Keep guessing dates for this month, if you haven't claimed a date yet. It won't go past October 31st because... well, you know why. That's sort of the ultimate deadline for everything.

Since I'm late, I'll also pick 5 random names from the list of those who guessed early dates and send these winners a bunch of stickers and treats too. :thumbsup:
Ok, October 11th if it's not taken, and hey, problems like that happen, don't worry, we are all a very patient bunch :wink: It's only on the 31th we all turn into flesh eating creatures hunting for blood :D
Oct. 14th. Naturally.

And. I would be more than receptive to a reveal so I can buy all the cool new stuff!