Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Lala wrote:
ghostface wrote:Ryan! We love our Patch Master! Hope all is well!
Ditto!
I'll toast to that! *raises shot of vodka* TO OUR PATCH MASTER!
My dear minions, thank you for the concern and support! No need to worry, there's no traumatic crisis in Patch Master land. Just some things outside my control that have gotten in the way unfortunately. But this too shall pass, as they say. And as they also say, the show must go on! So while the site redesign may launch later than usual, of course the patterns have to start showing up. You may commence printing. More coming up shortly!
By Lala
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:My dear minions, thank you for the concern and support! No need to worry, there's no traumatic crisis in Patch Master land. Just some things outside my control that have gotten in the way unfortunately. But this too shall pass, as they say. And as they also say, the show must go on! So while the site redesign may launch later than usual, of course the patterns have to start showing up. You may commence printing. More coming up shortly!
Squeeeee I love the new pattern!! I knew I stayed up late for a reason. Thank you Ryan!!!
By Lala
Ps patchmaster land sounds like a theme park.

Dude. Could you imagine it?? It's late. Haha
Yes! I love that the new patterns are being unveiled! I can't wait to see the new site. This is why it's the best time of the year!
chuckwagon wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:I'll toast to that! *raises shot of vodka* TO OUR PATCH MASTER!
*raises shot of moonshine*

...what can I say, I'm a southerner
*Raises shot of water!*

Sorry... I'm only 16. :lol:
By Ajax
Okay, I see what your doing Patchmaster just a little taste to get us hooked. To see the full site you need special gold membership which only cost $75 and comes with the complete site with new mascot etc. It's like buying DLC for a video game classic Destiny tactics. :wink: Love the first two patterns The new unique creation reminds me of a classic halloween decoration from the 50's/60's it's very neat. Was that what you were going for? If so i'd love to see more of that type of design to go with it. Vip one will work nicely for something i had planned to change up one of your patterns which i used last year from your free section.
chuckwagon wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:I'll toast to that! *raises shot of vodka* TO OUR PATCH MASTER!

*raises shot of tequila*

...what can I say, I'm crazy!
By Kayo
You know i woke up this morning to an email from the site got so excited i dropped my phone as i was pottying the dog than it was a new pattern albeit a rather nice pattern its just not a new site launch :oops: :?
By Lala
I am excited to carve today - but of course my printer is now out of ink and I want to carve something new.

First world problems?

I am being Patient, really I am!
By Ajax
Okay i'll take the Gold Membership! :thumbsup: and put me down for $75 worth of Zombie bucks as well.
Just let me see this mascot and order a hoodie. :arrowhead:
ghostface wrote:
chuckwagon wrote:

*Raises shot of water!*

Sorry... I'm only 16. :lol:
I'll have a water.
I'm not sorry but I'm a Mormon :)