Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Mayor of Haddonfield
The new lettering looks great Ryan, and thanks for including the previous designs. For someone that hasn't been around since the beginning, it was cool to see how it has evolved.

I can't wait for the rest to be unveiled and the new patterns start rolling out on a steady basis!
By Ajax
Very Nice, I like the thicker lettering alot. :clap: Now bring on the patterns :grin: .
By SuperSonic
I NEED TO SHAMELESSLY THROW MONEY AT YOU WHEN THAT RELAUNCH HAPPENS.

I AM EXCITED. BEYOND COMPARE!!!
staticfurball liked this
By SuperSonic
*Sees reveal on Facebook* *Checks forum* *Sees no post*

Can we just take some time to appreciate Ryan ALREADY going over the top to make this year special?

1. The Typical site relaunch
2. Designing two. TWO. Mascots for this year. (One permanent. One for the current year).
3. Reshaping the Logo into something of his OWN DESIGN.
4. Trying to make room for new and cool merchandise by fire-selling the left overs of other years.
5. Lastly. Showing it all to us every year.

YOU THE MAN.
amandap80, Pumpkinfreak liked this
By Zombie Pumpkins!
SuperSonic wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:04 pm
*Sees reveal on Facebook* *Checks forum* *Sees no post*
I'm not quite as fast as you, Sonic. I can't post to all the social media sites and the forum at the same time (but I try!) I just created a new topic about our little friend.

Thanks for your kind words! :smile: I try to stir up some Halloween excitement if I can, in the hopes of getting us all in the spooky spirit, so we will feel motivated to create our own monsters (i.e. carve them pumpkins!)
By mesmark
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:03 pm
.. In fact, I have a detailed illustration that I'm readying for the site (oh, and just maybe shirts, pins and patches). This one is un-gourdly beast. Set your watches and sun dials, it's almost time for him to step into the light.
Just for those still guessing at the site name, it seems like there's quite a few references Ryan keeps dropping about "time"
SuperSonic, shaft28 liked this
By Ash
Anyone else notice the site down for a bit? I experience a brief window of "unable to reach host".

That's new site launch I smell... and rotting pumpkins :fangs: :jack_o_lantern:
By Ajax
I noticed that yesterday for a brief spell. It shouldn't be long now. Let the halloween festivities :alien: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :evil: :mad: :poop: :robot: begin :!: :skull:
By matspud
OOOOO I think it's getting close ( either that or it has already happened and Safari doesn't like it :grin: ) Last night the site avatar disappeared but is back this morning. Today, although it was still "Fear", the site text font had changed - all fancy, but when I hit reload it changed back.
By SuperSonic
PLEASE BE SOOOOOOON :jack_o_lantern:
By amandap80
That expression! The features! I think we are going to be in for a menacing treat! :jack_o_lantern: