Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Each year (for nearly two decades now) a different Zombie Pumpkin mascot has ruled over the website at Halloween, injecting the designs with a unique theme. The lineage continues today, as a new heir takes the pumpkin throne.

You're invited to wander the polished halls of the website, now graced with plenty of royal purple. This new sense of majesty inspires me to create even more patterns that are fit for a king. I have a feeling that this season might be my crowning achievement. You're in the Kingdom of the Zombie Pumpkins!

Now that I've given you the keys to the kingdom, prepare to be spoiled with riches. In my suit of armor, I will be working the knight shift - hand drawing your patterns, shipping your merchandise, and answering your emails. As the King of Jacks, heavy is the head that wears the crown. But I'm here to serve the people!

amandap80, Beast75, SuperSonic and 1 others liked this
The Pumpking has always ruled our Kingdom of Zombie Pumpkins!
It's always a great day, a real highlight for the season when the new site and mascot gets revealed :jack_o_lantern: almost 2 decades and still as fresh as the day it sprouted :jack_o_lantern:

The new mascot certainly fits the Regal look, the vibe I'm getting is a bit of arrogance mixed with um, royal breeding :lol: I love the crown shaped stem :thumbsup:

Thanks Ryan for all the patterns, the awesome site and mascot design and for ZP! being a central part of my Halloween season for all these years, your patterns will always have a place in my Halloween display; long may it continue :orange_heart: :black_heart: :orange_heart: :black_heart:
The site looks great Ryan.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for making all of our Halloween displays look so awesome. This year, I have 80 pumpkins sitting there, waiting to be carved. About 70 of them will contain your designs. Without your designs, there's no way I could carve that many, and make them look as good as they do.

For me, it all started back in October of 2012. I wanted a Michael Myers pattern, and I stumbled onto this site. I bought that one Michael Myers pattern, and it came out so good, and it got such a great reaction, that I couldn't wait until the next year. I believe I've bought the Monster Harvest membership each year since. That first year we carved 4 pumpkins. Fast forward 9 years, and I'm up to 80. It's slowly built little, by little, and each year we have more and more people comment on how they look forward to our display every year, and it's the highlight of their Halloween. Again, I couldn't do this without you!