Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).

Time has a way of changing things, and after 20 years, a whole new era for Zombie Pumpkins is almost upon us. But before the website transforms and the product line expands, let’s see if you can guess this year’s title. Fill in this blank: “_____ of the Zombie Pumpkins!”

Once the new theme is revealed, the first person to have guessed it in the comments will naturally be selected as the winner. They will receive their choice of any item from my shop of merchandise, or a VIP pattern membership.
Official statement about the annual guessing contest is posted at the top of this thread now, but I'll repeat it here. Happy guessing!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:46 am

Time has a way of changing things, and after 20 years, a whole new era for Zombie Pumpkins is almost upon us. But before the website transforms and the product line expands, let’s see if you can guess this year’s title. Fill in this blank: “_____ of the Zombie Pumpkins!”

Once the new theme is revealed, the first person to have guessed it in the comments will naturally be selected as the winner. They will receive their choice of any item from my shop of merchandise, or a VIP pattern membership.
Nightwatchman, phuc206 liked this