Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By st.paulkent
I just joined this site yesterday and it worked for a little while, accepting my email address and password. Now it says that my email address is not on the database? Can anyone help?
By Hottie McNaughty
Send Ryan an email via the contact button on the site. He will help you!
By Ajax
Try clearing your cache and rebooting.
By Lochaber
Been trying to sign up and purchase one of the pattern packages, but I think there's some issues with the site. Patterns/Join page take an awful long time to load, and the few times I was able to plod my way through to the Paypal screen, it returned in error after a minute or two of hanging there processing. DoS attack?

I'm hoping to get some patterns for tomorrow, so hopefully the issues are resolved before then :D
By Hottie McNaughty
Lochaber wrote:Been trying to sign up and purchase one of the pattern packages, but I think there's some issues with the site. Patterns/Join page take an awful long time to load, and the few times I was able to plod my way through to the Paypal screen, it returned in error after a minute or two of hanging there processing. DoS attack?

I'm hoping to get some patterns for tomorrow, so hopefully the issues are resolved before then :D
You got it just right. Ryan does indeed think it was a DoS attack. Keep trying.....I'm pretty sure Ryan has all the zombie pumpkin minions and goblins working as fast as they can to get it fixed.
By Lochaber
Victory is mine! Or, well, whoever is collecting the payment is probably more victorious. Finally got through...figures I would post just before :)
By Hottie McNaughty
Lochaber wrote:Victory is mine! Or, well, whoever is collecting the payment is probably more victorious. Finally got through...figures I would post just before :)
Yay! Now go on a printing spree!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It's always something new! But we may have made a breakthrough in the repair of the server and databases. Let's hope we're smooth sailing now.
By Hottie McNaughty
Glad to hear. What a pain to deal with three days before Halloween....
By QuickAvenger
do you like dreamhost Ryan? I hated it when I had it but maybe its gotten better since then.
By punchi
I'm having to control myself and not chew out the haters on facebook. Out of curiosity, is it just the people who just renewed/signed up that are having problems? Cuz everything's been hunky dory on my end. I feel for ya Ryan! We all know your working your heiny off!

BTW - I would like to say that I love Dadja's new sig banner thingy, :lol:
By Hottie McNaughty
punchi wrote:I'm having to control myself and not chew out the haters on facebook.
Word.
By st.paulkent
I did find the facebook page that they have and gathered that the site had been attacked or something. I still have not been able to log in after multiple attempts and trying different things. I understand that things happen, but what is ridiculous is that I just paid the site ($10) to get the patterns that I wanted and there was no issue with taking the money and sending the e mail with my username and password but there is an issue with me getting the product. Hopefully everyone won't take this as a knock at Ryan but it has been this way for at least 18 hours. I would just like to know if we that have paid and can't access the site are going to be able to or not?
By st.paulkent
I also forgot to say Thank You to the one's that posted a potential solution to my problem.

Thanks again
Kent