Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
Thanks for the compliments everyone. :)

Mesmark, the eggs you do seem cool too. Nothing wrong with crayon. It's a tool familiar to children, and wax won't stain kids' clothing like the permanent Sharpie markers I use. :wink:
I know i'm late but I thought I'd say your eggs are cracking Ryan and Mes. I didn't paint any this year, usually I do. I just ate a lot of chocolate ones. My cousin did some brilliant Alice in Wonderland eggs for a work competition wich she won. If I can find a pic i'll share, they were great.
By Raven
I'm a bit late to this party, but I did color some eggs this year. I wanted to show these because I found some cool fake eggs at Walmart. The first pic with the brightly colored eggs are real, the second pic with the mohawk wearing eggs are the fake eggs. These eggs are some type of plastic and hollow inside. Snow2Alike went and got some and actually carved them. I did dye them although they come out more pastel than real eggs do. So if you have enough patience and a steady hand to carve something tiny, they work great!

By Raven
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: What did you use to dye these? The color on the real eggs is so deep and vibrant!
On the real eggs I used a PAAS dye kit and used only vinegar, no water, except on the pink egg because the box said the pink dye does better with water. One the pink I mixed the water/vinegar as instructed. When I first started dying them they came out of the vinegar with a weird film of color on them. I wiped it off with a paper towel and stuck them back in the dye. I left them for...awhile.. and when I came back the second time they were brilliantly dyed, as were my finger tips for the next week..
I love your Easter eggs, Ryan. Great colours too. I always used to paint or dye (using seasonal flowers, leaves and onion skins) eggs for Easter, but for the last ten years or so I've found it impossible to find white eggs. The brown ones just don't work as well for me. As children, we all used to take our painted eggs out to bowl down a hill on Easter Sunday, and have them as our picnic.
By amandap80
I love doing eggs!
This year I made some rag eggs for display every year.