Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
A found out about CreatureBox a while ago. The art of talented illustrators and character designers Dave Guertin and Greg Baldwin. "At its core, CreatureBox is for anyone who enjoys bizarre monster design, comics of spacemen, and illustrations of everything in between." They have a unique style, featuring plenty of bizarre creatures with exaggerated features.

Last summer they started a Kickstarter campaign (check out the video on that page) to fund production of a book called "The Monster Volume." Five years in the making, the 140 page premium art book is jam packed with crazed robots and bizarre creatures. I was excited to kick in my donation, to secure an early copy of the book. And this tome arrived in the mail not long ago.

Impressive presentation from the start. The book was inside a custom box printed with a cool tentacle. And that box was protected with padding and an outer box.

A menacing gaze from the sturdy slipcover, based on the CreatureBox logo.

The other side of the slipcase.

Another stunning cover on the actual book itself.

Among the rewards that came with my copy of the book were two 8" x 12" prints, a two-sided monstrous bookmark, and a custom sketch card from one of the guys.

The inside was signed by the two artists.

And here's a sampling of some of the inside art, a collage of mad monster mania.

They have some more copies of the book, now for public sale in the CreatureBox Shop. If you like the art style, and enjoy high quality art books for your coffee table or shelf, I recommend you snatch this up before they're gone.

Ah, that's a pity, zombombie. When they shipped the books from the Kickstarter campaign, they did international shipping. Which I think ended up being quite a challenge, so maybe they don't want to do that for the remaining books for sale on their own site. :(
I like it. Some great creatures in there. Hope maybe they'll give our Patchmaster some great ideas for patterns.
Oh, is shipping that much?! Ouch. I wonder if it has to be that high. Well maybe, because its a large book so it's pretty heavy. And yeah, I was also thinking that it was a shame that its just the regular version of the book. No hard slipcase box around it, and no other goodies.

Well, it's a cool art book but I'm sure you can also find other ways to spend the money, especially with Halloween approaching fast!
Kurge in one of those pics may be a really cool pattern, or something you could use as a template for another Unique Creation.