Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By paddy_babe
ahhhh very clever! :D I noticed one of the other comments mentioned more pics, do you have a website I could take a look at? :)=
By staticfurball
Yah sure,
http://www.artsiecakes.com/
I've been doing cakes for quite some time now and I love doing the painted ones the most. I was very lucky that my dad was a chef and taught me so much about baking and combined with my art degree I thought painted cakes was a nice in between for me, I get to do my 2 favorite things at once. :thumbsup:
By Raven
Wow, incredible work! I also sent you a Facebook friends request. I'm kinda always on FB. I tell my husband every year for my birthday I want an Eeyore cake. I'm guessing he thinks I'm kidding since I'm far from being a kid, but I'm serious about it. Apparently he doesn't know how to go about getting one. I might have to help him out this year. :P
By staticfurball
Oh I haven't done an Eeyore cake yet... hmmmm bet there's a lot of nice designs I could do. I have painted cake toppers for people who already have a cake and just need something to lay on top. Not sure about the laws on sending food stuff to the U.S. though but if you need tips or tricks I can surely help you with that.
By amandap80
This is really amazing, great work!