Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By mesmark
In the off season, I go back to my other hobby, tinkering on my computer.

2 years ago I launched a game site with online games to learn English, with full intentions of increasing the content and quality. So, after my little 2 year break, I'm finally back at it :phantom:

I'm going to make a game called 'Missile Madness'. A UFO will drop missiles with three possible answers. Students will have a few seconds to pick the correct answer and destroy the missiles.

I've only draw the UFO and missile so far.

It looks great! If it's to teach English though I should point out that in England, mother of our common language, Defense is actually spelt DEFENCE and Center is spelt CENTRE. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By mesmark
Nos, funny! I'm actually a horrabel spellor. So, there could be some mistakes in there. :arrowhead:

Maybe I can add a union jack on there and have the words switch. I might also have the Earth turn, so that the UK and Europe students would be more willing to try to save the Earth ... :phantom:

I finished animating most of the actions. Still a bit more to do.

UFO drops by nd drops a few missiles

The missiles build and answer choices appear

Students have a few seconds to choose the correct answer

Students can then detonate their missile defence bomb-y thing.
At first I thought you were cruelly bombing poor aliens, when perhaps they're just trying to make peaceful contact. Then I noticed they were firing missiles at the Earth! Time to fry those jerk E.T.s! :twisted: Although... maybe on their planet they use missile-shaped containers to delivery flowers and love letters. Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge? :lol:

Cool concept for a game. I like how the threat of Earth exploding gives a sense of urgency. Students must chose their answers quickly. I imagine it makes them focus, with brains switched on to full power.