Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zee
Picked up some (ugly) skulls from Dollar tree and gave them a dia de Los muertos makeover using sharpie paint markers!

By Cirrus
Those look great! I picked up a couple of the plaster skulls from Michael's, but haven't had much time to devote painting them. I think you've inspired me to get busy :)
By Aylortay
So pretty! I'm also curious if you found a pattern or freehanded it!
By Zee
Awww gee whiz, thanks for the kind words guys!

I didn't use a pattern... Just whatever was floatin' around the old noggin. The blue one took about an hour. The red and black ones took a few hours each--I had to wait for the sharpie paint to dry after each layer. :thumbsdown:

Here's a picture of what the skulls look like pre-makeover. I plan on using the picture beside it for some sort of alter maybe... I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm open to suggestions! :D

By Aylortay
Jeez. I am feeling super untalented right now.

I mean I've always been super untalented, but this drives it home :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Halloween season gives us tons of mass produced decorations and a lot of them aren't too attractive. Which would be depressing except for the fact that we then have inexpensive canvases to paint over. I've seen a lot of Halloween prop re-paints and it's almost always an improvement. Certain so in your case, Zee. Love the skulls.

I was just revisiting this thread because I was looking for info on paint markers. Not sure if I knew Sharpie made some. I'll have to go look for them. I want to use paint markers to maybe decorate some Easter eggs soon.