Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Very nice. I was going to comment on your new avatar. If you couldn't guess from my avatar, I like zombifying my face too.
By CorpseBride
Its great fun! A friend of mine hates it though...she says it scares her...maybe a pregnant zombie is not something she really likes to think about! :lol:

Return of the pregnant zombie...:lol:...oh my...
By S.A.M
Haha fantastic, top photoshopping skills there or at least I hope it's photoshopped..scary stuff :twisted:
By Cheef
love it, im going to have to try something like that. photoshop is always fun to mess around with.
By Pumpkingrower
I haven't really been posting much this year although I read all and could not go by without saying that looks great. My wife is a make-up artist by trade and she thought it was actual make up from a distance. Well done
By Tkaraoke
That is totally kick ass! I've been wanting to dork around with Photoshop but the price tag is a bit to steep for someone who just wants to muck around with it.
By CorpseBride
Hey Karaoke man...if you want you can send me a pic you want zombie-fied and I will do it. I don't have much to do these days so it would be fun. :lol: My email is kinkytheseamonkey@hotmail.com if you want me to do it for ya :)