Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By KILLER KLOWN
I thought I would share a little thing I do with my friends. We make Art Envelopes and send them to each other. It's fun and a really neat way to collect art from other people. My 8yr old daughter loves to get in on the action too. The people at the Post Office really get a kick out of it too!

This one went to a certain someone on the ZP boards. His address has been blurred to protect the innocent. :lol:

If anyone is interested in joining the fun, send me an email or a PM. I think it would be great to do some overseas Artvelopes!

Thanks for lookin...T
By CombichristGirl
thats a really cool idea. never thought of somethign like that good work :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's a great idea, but I suppose you run the risk of having your art damaged with stamps, stickers and other wear and tear from the postal service. But for the record, I'll have you know that your envelope got to me in perfect condition!
By KILLER KLOWN
I'm glad the artwork made it ok. I think the "shipping process" just adds to it. When I do the artwork I plan for where the address and stamps will go, unless I ship it Priority.

It's all about the "journey" of the envelope man :lol: He says in his best hippie voice!
By KILLER KLOWN
Hey SJ...I have friends that aren't very good at drawing, but they like to trace images, stencil, use stickers, etc. There are many ways to be creative with the Artvelopes. :)

Shoot me an email if your interested. Later...T
By Pumpkin Hunter
I have no artistic ability at all, apart from carving pumpkins. It is great to see all your art and the others from the site. Does make me feel really jealous though!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Some lucky recipient is going to get a fun monster in their mailbox. Nice one, T. I like his worty complexion, just like a good zombie pumpkin.
By Sind3315
Awesome work Killer Klown! I made homemade cards and I love to make the envelope match the card inside... Of course my drawing abilities compared to yours are nada so I just stamp images that I used on the card... I love your designs, mucho cool! :D
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks a bunch for the kind words!

If I ever get enough people involved, I will start a blog site with pics and all that cool stuff. Maybe even videos of the art being made. It's a thought :D
By nosferatu
I think they are great too.

The really sad thing would be opening it because there would have to be something fantastic inside to live up to the envelope.

Money perhaps and lots of it. Personally, I would settle for a couple of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (don't want to be greedy afterall) then I wouldn't feel so bad about opening it?.

It's a great idea too and I'm sure it would brighten up the receiver's day....unless you use them to send bills out.
By sodajazz
KILLER KLOWN wrote: Image
Yay It's here I love it Thank You, you should have yours soon :D
nosferatu wrote:The really sad thing would be opening it because there would have to be something fantastic inside to live up to the envelope.

I know there is something inside it but I don't want to open it and spoil the envelope :lol: I'm hoping its just a piece of card to give the envelope support, because if its a cheque for millions it may never get cashed, I haven't got the heart to open it. :D