Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Sind3315
I don't know how I forgot to tell you guys about one of my fav artists, but her name is Carolee Clark. Here's her site

http://www.kingofmice.com/

She does really amazing work, I love it all. I especially love all the black cat stuff because I have have two all black kitties. :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
o0o very nice work thanks for pointing her out...also have a black kitty...i understand the infatuation
By CombichristGirl
very nice i like the black kitty stuff to lol it must be a habit. around here if u have a black cat u have to keep it indoors around halloween because people will take and kill them:( horrible poeple. im the type would rather see poeple kill people than animals lol. animals tend to be nicer lol. and if u kill an animal it should be for food and the heaad and the pelt all of it should goto use.lol enough ranting.
it is nice work
u should look up some of edward gorey i like his drawings he is one of tim burtons inspirations for tnbc
By purple1worm
very cool artist! 8)
By Sind3315
u should look up some of edward gorey i like his drawings he is one of tim burtons inspirations for tnbc
I know what I'm searching up later! Thanks! :D
By CombichristGirl
the gashly crumb tinys is a good one he did the illustration for the house with a clock in it's walls
the epileptic bicycle
one about a tea party i have it but can't remember the name of it and they have calendars with his artwork:)