Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By OldTrustyLegs
I went to Oakland Cemetery in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd share some photos here. If you're in the area and haven't been, it is well worth the time.

By pagemaster1993
Awesome pics. I really like the one about the sailor.
By Raven
Beautiful! We have family in the Atlanta area. I will have to keep this place in mind.

I also need to get to one of our lovely cemeteries and take some new pictures.
By MooBoo
Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing :D
By OldTrustyLegs
I've lived in Atlanta for nearly 15 years and I only just went last month. Make sure to check out Six Feet Under after working up an appetite in the cemetery (that sounds wrong). They have some great food.

I wanted to mention that while we there, a couple and a photographer came in to do an engagement photo shoot. Those have got to be awesome photos.

And thanks everyone!
By punchi
Would you believe I've lived here all my life, driven past it hundreds of times, and somehow haven't been yet. Fail!!! :lol:
By Raven
I finally made it to this cemetery a couple of days ago. I think I ended up with almost 100 pictures from the place. I don't have a way of getting them off my camera at the moment, but will do so as soon as I can. It was an amazing cemetery! Hopefully by next week I will have some pics up in my blog and I will share a few here. I did see the bar, Six Feet Under, but we did not stop in. We should have since we walked through the cemetery for a few hours. Plus, there is a gift shop in the cemetery and I got a really cool skull candle. How many cemeteries have gift shops? :P
By Raven
I hope you don't mind if I add some photos to your thread, OldTrustyLegs. I also want to thank you for posting this thread to begin with. I would have never known about the place if you had not. It was the most spectacular cemetery I have been in. The sheer size of it is impressive on it's own, but the monuments are simply stunning.

I ended up taking a LOT of pictures while there. Most I put in an album on Facebook. If anyone is interested you can see them here. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 142653e921