Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By zombombie
We watched Fear Street: 1994 on Netflix last night and really enjoyed it!

This is the first part in a trilogy based on the books by RL Stine (yeah, the Goosebumps author!) And they're all being released this July. The movies are based in different time periods of Shadyside's dark and murderous past (1995, 1978 and 1666 respectively) and, in my opinion, 1994 is definitely worth a watch!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
zombombie always coming through with the movie recommendations. Honestly I wasn't familiar with R.L. Stine's Fear Street books, but I do like the idea of an anthology of 3 movies that take place it different time periods. I might check this out.
By pagemaster1993
So far I've only watched the first one (Fear Street Part One 1994), and it was awesome. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds in the next two parts.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I too am only one movie in so far. But I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. It captured the nostalgia of the 90s quite well. The music, the clothes, the characters. And the whole vibe of the movie was perfectly in line with slashers of the 90s like Scream (which was of course inspired by slashers of the 80s etc).

Fear Street: Part One - 1994 had some moments of suspense, jumps, and gore. But mostly, I would say it was fun. It brought me back in time, when horror movies were both scary and silly, with interesting lore. It got me in the right mood for Halloween.

I look forward to seeing how I feel after I watch the rest of the story unfold in part 2 and 3.
By pagemaster1993
I just got around to watching Part Two: 1978, and I really liked it. I can't wait to finish the series hopefully soon with Part Three: 1666.
By Beast75
I enjoyed the fear street movies. I found the second one the best of the bunch but I am a slasher fan 😉
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Some really memorable killers in the Fear Street movies, with cool masks. Glad to see Trick or Treat Studios offering them. They're killing it with their products lately! They have the license for so many awesome IPs, and have expanded their products to much more than just masks.