Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I like to feel educated when it comes to horror franchises, which means I usually watch every sequel in a series, regardless of whether they are good or bad. I want to be able to say, "Yes, I've seen them ALL." I thought it would be fun to make a list of the franchises I've "completed" and some notable ones I haven't.

Complete horror franchises I've seen (I'll list the ones I can think of, that have at least 3 installments):

Halloween
The first two feel the most classic, but I also like the installments with young Danielle Harris as Jamie Lloyd. Not a huge fan of the remakes, but saw both in the theater.
✓ Halloween (1978)
✓ Halloween II (1981)
✓ Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982)
✓ Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988)
✓ Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989)
✓ Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)
✓ Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998)
✓ Halloween: Resurrection (2002)
✓ Halloween (2007)
✓ Halloween II (2009)

A Nightmare on Elm Street
Obviously the first is the classic, but like many fellow Freddy fans I love the Dream Warriors and New Nightmare. The only ones I saw in the theater were Freddy's Dead and Freddy vs. Jason. Oh, and I saw the remake in the theater, wasn't crazy for that.
✓ A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
✓ A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985)
✓ A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987)
✓ A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988)
✓ A Nightmare on Elm Street: The Dream Child (1989)
✓ Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)
✓ Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994)
✓ Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
✓ A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Friday the 13th
Like with Michael and Freddy, I watched all these in quick succession. Plenty of ups and downs. The early ones are good. For "human" Jason part 4 is great. Personally I really like "zombie" Jason in part 6. "Hell" and "X" feel out of place in the series. I actually like the gritty remake.
✓ Friday the 13th (1980)
✓ Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
✓ Friday the 13th Part III (1982)
✓ Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984)
✓ Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985)
✓ Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI (1986)
✓ Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988)
✓ Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989)
✓ Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993)
✓ Jason X (2001)
✓ Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
✓ Friday the 13th (2009)

Child's Play
I saw at least one of them in the theater (maybe part 2 or 3). The first 3 are my favorites, with a more evil Chucky. I'm less of a fan of the wisecracking doll with the wife sidekick. Oh, I haven't seen the new direct-to-DVD sequel yet. But it doesn't come out until October so for now I'm up to date.
✓ Child's Play (1988)
✓ Child's Play 2 (1990)
✓ Child's Play 3 (1991)
✓ Bride of Chucky (1998)
✓ Seed of Chucky (2004)
Curse of Chucky (2013)

Evil Dead
Ok, I haven't seen the recent remake yet, but I plan to change that soon. So I'll give myself this one. Obviously I've seen all the original Bruce Campbell classics. I feel that I like the more polished part 2, over part 1. Then again, I've seen part 1 more, so I'm really fond of it too. Part 3 is good for silly comedy.
✓ The Evil Dead (1981)
✓ Evil Dead II (1987)
✓ Army of Darkness (1992)
Evil Dead (2013)

Scream
The first one holds a place is my horror heart, coming out a perfect time for me (late teens). I saw the first couple in the theater (once on a blind date, how romantic). I liked part 2 slightly less, and consider part 3 the weakest. But part 4 was a surprising return to form. Overall I really enjoy this series.
✓ Scream (1996)
✓ Scream 2 (1997)
✓ Scream 3 (2000)
✓ Scream 4 (2011)

Alien
"Alien" for suspense, "Aliens" for action. I think most agree that the first 2 are the favorites. The others had their moments, although the AvP movies are mostly forgettable for me (I saw the first one in the theater). Does Prometheus count as part of this series? Saw that in the cinema too.
✓ Alien (1979
✓ Aliens (1986)
✓ Alien³ (1992)
✓ Alien: Resurrection (1997)
✓ AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004)
✓ Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007)
✓Prometheus (2012)

Predator
If I'm listing the Alien movies (including AvP) I guess I should include the other half of that battling species pair. The 2010 movie was pretty good. Predator 2 has its moments. But we all know that the original is the cream of the crop. Get to the choppa!
✓ Predator (1987)
✓ Predator 2 (1990)
✓ AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004)
✓ Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007)
✓ Predators (2010)

Leprechaun
A few years ago I spent a week watching all of these, around St. Patrick's Day. The 1st is goofy fun, and I rather liked the idea of taking him to Vegas in the 3rd. But an already silly series goes off the rails when they take him to space. And I can't believe I sat through 2 "Hood" installments.
✓ Leprechaun (1993)
✓ Leprechaun 2 (1994)
✓ Leprechaun 3 (1995)
✓ Leprechaun 4: In Space (1996)
✓ Leprechaun in the Hood (2000)
✓ Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood (2003)

Saw
The first was a genius concept, and I actually really liked the amped up part 2. These are the only two I own on DVD. I saw some of the others in the theater, but eventually just started renting them. Sadly it became more about shocking traps than anything else. But great concept and villain at its heart.
✓ Saw (2004)
✓ Saw II (2005)
✓ Saw III (2006)
✓ Saw IV (2007)
✓ Saw V (2008)
✓ Saw VI (2009)
✓ Saw 3D: The Final Chapter (2010)

Paranormal Activity
Another Halloween season release that just won't quit. Each movie follows a format, but introduces a bit more of the mythology. After the first, I didn't think they could pull off the same gimmick over and over. Yet somehow they did... until part 4 which totally dropped the ball.
✓ Paranormal Activity (2007)
✓ Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)
✓ Paranormal Activity 3 (2011)
✓ Paranormal Activity 4 (2012)

Jaws
Part 2 was okay, it tried to follow the template of the first. Part 3 and 4 just take things too far. I think most people agree that the Spielberg original is the true classic. I watch it almost every summer.
✓ Jaws (1975)
✓ Jaws 2 (1978)
✓ Jaws 3-D (1983)
✓ Jaws: The Revenge (1987)

Final Destination
Reminds of me Saw, since it's a franchise with one gimmick (crazy deaths) but I like how Final Destination tricks you with suspenseful misdirection. By part 5 I thought they may have taken it too far, but they figured out a way to add a clever twist to the plot.
✓ Final Destination (2000)
✓ Final Destination 2 (2003)
✓ Final Destination 3 (2006)
✓ The Final Destination (2009)
✓ Final Destination 5 (2011)

Blade
Bloody vampire action! Loved the first. Really loved the second, with it's more horrific vibe (compliments of director Guillermo del Toro). Too bad "Trinity" sucked (har har, vampire humor).
✓ Blade (1998)
✓ Blade II (2002)
✓ Blade: Trinity (2004)

Underworld
Much like with Blade, I love an action movie with supernatural heroes in leather who leap around with swords and guns. I know some fans don't like every installment, but I love them all... until part 4's "Awakening." They pushed the series one too far.
✓ Underworld (2003)
✓ Underworld: Evolution (2006)
✓ Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009)
✓ Underworld: Awakening (2012)

The Lost Boys
Truthfully, there's really only one movie that deserves mention in this "series." But since I saw the modern sequels, I might as well include it. The first is pure 80s gold. "The Tribe" tries to mimic the plot of the original too much, but I thought "The Thirst" was decent. It's fun to see Corey Feldman take a lead role with his Edgar Frog character.
✓ The Lost Boys (1987)
✓ Lost Boys: The Tribe (2008)
✓ Lost Boys: The Thirst (2010)

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Some Universal Monsters had many many sequels (Frankenstein was in 8, Dracula 6, Mummy 6, Wolfman 5) so I can't pretend I've seen them all. But the Gil-man had a more manageable 3 films, which I watched in succession. By part 3, it's almost like a lumbering Frankenstein film with the creature on land. Swimming scenes from the first are a thing of beauty.
✓ Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954)
✓ Revenge of the Creature (1955)
✓ The Creature Walks Among Us (1956)

Tremors
I'm really fond of the first movie, it has a classic B-movie monster vibe. It has humor, suspense, and a neat concept. The later installments get sillier, but I can say that I've seen them all. Even the entire TV series.
✓ Tremors (1990)
✓ Tremors II: Aftershocks (1996)
✓ Tremors 3: Back to Perfection (2001)
✓ Tremors 4: The Legend Begins (2004)

Wow, I've seen a lot of movies. Some not so great. Haha. The price you pay as a horror completionist. But my viewing experience is far from complete. Below I will list the franchises that I started but haven't finished yet:

Phantasm
Got through only 2 of the movies featuring the Tall Man. It's all a bit fuzzy now. I should go back and watch them all in order.
✓ Phantasm (1979)
✓ Phantasm II (1988)
Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead (1994)
Phantasm IV: Oblivion (1998)

Hellraiser
I've seen the first 2. The original seems to be the most pure in concept. In that one, Pinhead and his cenobites are just side characters. Later they take center stage, in films with questionable quality, as I understand it.
✓ Hellraiser (1987)
✓ Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988)
Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (1992)
Hellraiser: Bloodline (1996)
Hellraiser: Inferno (2000)
Hellraiser: Hellseeker (2002)
Hellraiser: Deader (2005)
Hellraiser: Hellworld (2005)
Hellraiser: Revelations (2011)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
A rather convoluted series which spans many years, also including a remake and a prequel. I'm somewhat ashamed to say that I haven't seen the original in its entirety. I should rectify that. As of this moment, I've only seen the 2003 remake.
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986)
Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (1990)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994)
✓ The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)
Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013)

The Amityville Horror
A franchise with a confusing series of direct-to-video sequels. Like with the Texas Chainsaw series, I've actually only seen the remake. Shame on me.
The Amityville Horror (1979)
Amityville II: The Possession (1982)
Amityville 3-D (1983)
Amityville: The Evil Escapes (1989)
The Amityville Curse (1989)
Amityville 1992: It's About Time (1992)
Amityville: A New Generation (1993)
Amityville: Dollhouse (1996)
✓ The Amityville Horror (2005)
The Amityville Haunting (2011)

Re-Animator
The first two are campy crazy fun. I don't expect much from part 3 which came years later, but it's on the list to watch.
✓ Re-Animator (1985)
✓ Bride of Re-Animator (1989)
Beyond Re-Animator (2003)

Poltergeist
Love the first one. I don't expect the rest to be as good, but I must watch them.
✓ Poltergeist (1982)
Poltergeist II: The Other Side (1986)
Poltergeist III (1988)

The Exorcist
With movies like this, it's hard to imagine it happening again. Almost don't want to taint the original by watching the others.
✓ The Exorcist (1973)
Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977)
The Exorcist III (1990)
Exorcist: The Beginning (2004)
Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (2005)

The Omen
What's the consensus on this series? Is it necessary to watch beyond the chilling original?
✓ The Omen (1976)
Damien: Omen II (1978)
Omen III: The Final Conflict (1981)
Omen IV: The Awakening (1991)

Psycho
And other where you have to ask... does it need all these sequels?
✓ Psycho (1960)
Psycho II (1983)
Psycho III (1986)
Psycho IV: The Beginning (1990)
Psycho (1998)

Candyman
If you're going to see any movie in a series, I suppose it's good to at least say you've seen the original.
✓ Candyman (1992)
Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh (1995)
Candyman: Day of the Dead (1999)

Hostel
First movie in a while to make me cringe. Again, seen just the first.
✓ Hostel (2005)
Hostel: Part II (2007)
Hostel: Part III (2011)

From Dusk Till Dawn
Saw the first in the theater, and thought it was some wild fun (especially the more supernatural second half). Never seen the direct-to-vid sequels. Don't expect much from them, but I still want to watch.
✓ From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money (1999)
From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter (1999)

Hatchet
I own part 1 and 2 on bluray. I've only watched part 1 so far.
✓ Hatchet (2006)
Hatchet II (2010)
Hatchet III (2013)

Resident Evil
Sure, they have zombies I guess. But like the video games they're based on, these movies have become more about action than horror. But as far as crazy action goes, they've grown on me. I missed the most recent one.
✓ Resident Evil (2002)
✓ Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)
✓ Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)
✓ Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)
Resident Evil: Retribution (2012)

I Know What You Did Last Summer
This series began at a time when teen slashers had a resurgence (thanks to Scream). I was into it, and going to the movies often. These days I don't have much connection to this franchise, and don't intend to rush to view the fairly recent video sequel.
✓ I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)
✓ I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998)
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006)

Romero's "...of the Dead"
Well OF COURSE I've seen "Night," "Dawn" and"Day." That's a given. I've even seen "Land" and "Diary." I'm only missing "Survival" from my checklist. I'm only counting the George Romero directed movies here, there are several "sequels" and spin-offs in name only. Props to Tom Savini's 1990 remake of "Night" though... that's a great one.
✓ Night of the Living Dead (1968)
✓ Dawn of the Dead (1978)
✓ Day of the Dead (1985)
✓ Land of the Dead (2005)
✓ Diary of the Dead (2007)
Survival of the Dead (2009)

Return of the Living Dead
The 1st one brought us memorabe creatures like Tarman and the concept of zombies eating brains. The 2nd one feels similar (even some returning actors). The 3rd isn't quite the same. And the two recent sequels likely have nothing to do with the original, other than the title.
✓ The Return of the Living Dead (1985)
✓ Return of the Living Dead Part II (1988)
✓ Return of the Living Dead III (1993)
Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis (2005)
Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave (2005)

Creepshow
One more time, I've seen only the first anthology.
✓ Creepshow (1982)
Creepshow 2 (1987)
Creepshow III (2006)

Pumpkinhead
Just the starter of the series.
✓ Pumpkinhead (1988)
Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings (1994) (Video)
Pumpkinhead: Ashes to Ashes (2006) (TV Movie)
Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud (2007) (TV Movie)

Sleepaway Camp
Not sure I want to watch the later sequels. The end of the first one traumatized me enough, haha.
✓ Sleepaway Camp (1983)
Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers (1988)
Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland (1989)
Return to Sleepaway Camp (2008)
Sleepaway Camp IV Production Footage (2002)
Sleepaway Camp IV: The Survivor (2012)

Hannibal
Even non-horror fans relish Silence of the Lamb. That's the only one I've seen about this famous cannibal.
Manhunter (1986)
✓ The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Hannibal (2001)
Red Dragon (2002)
Hannibal Rising (2007)

The Howling
The start of this series was a cool take on the werewolf story. I had no idea there were so many sequels until I looked it up. Surely they can't all be something to howl about.
✓ The Howling (1981)
Howling II: ... Your Sister Is a Werewolf (1985)
The Marsupials: The Howling III (1987)
Howling IV: The Original Nightmare (1988)
Howling V: The Rebirth (1989)
Howling VI: The Freaks (1991)
Howling: New Moon Rising (1995)
The Howling: Reborn (2011)

Finally, here are a few more horror movies with sequels (of which I've seen none): Children of the Corn, Ghoulies, Critters, Puppet Master, Wishmaster, The Wicker Man.

I'm sure I'm missing some, but those are the notable franchises that came to mind. I wanted to make these lists to remind me which movies I want to see, so I can feel complete.

Your turn. Which long-running franchises have been watched by you in their entirety?
By nosferatu
I'm not a fan of franchises particularly if I loved the original in a series. Jaws, Elm St, Predator,Halloween all blew me away when I saw them for he first time. Follow ups tend to be formulaic and ultimately disappointing. That's not to say I won't watch them, just that I have low expectations. If they are no good, I won't sit through them anymore. Look at Star Wars . The modern later films are awful, plain awful. Not seen the end of any of them.

Normally after the third or fourth in a series I'm willing the protagonist to leap from the screen and take me as their next victim. By then they tend to be cash cows or cheaply made but still have that basic formulae that made the original movie a success. Then we start getting prequels and tenuous links. Freddie's Next Door Neighbour.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Amityville Horror.....Ryan, really!

The Omen 1,2 and 3 I actually quite liked as it followed him from birth to grown man plus I watched them when I was young and impressionable. Haven't seen the last one.

I always preferred Brian Cox as Lecktor so much better than Anthony Hopkins.

Jaws is probably one of the films I have seen the most. Such a simple film but all the parts come together to create greatness. Such a simple storyline but a great script and ensemble cast. I still love it.
By chuckwagon
I feel like it's okay to say that I've seen all the Halloween franchise movies, even though I didn't watch H3 because it doesn't pertain to the Michael Myers storyline. I do want to watch it, just never got around to it. The Halloween franchise is part of what I like to refer to as the "big 3". That being Halloween, Friday the 13th, and Nightmare on Elm Street. I have seen all of those, but to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of really "cut 'em up" or slasher flicks. I like a good honest scare or creep out personally. Therefore I lean more towards the "based on a true story" movies, or the found footage style stuff like Blair Witch and Paranormal Activity of which I have seen all. Also, anything pertaining to some real life scenario or event that some people might think is possible such as religion based movies like the Exorcist or Rosemary's Baby. Pretty much anything dealing with pure evil, or the occult. The Prophecy franchise comes to mind. And for what it lacks a true horror movie, it makes up for with Christopher Walken!

I agree with Nos though as far as the idea of a movie franchise slowly becoming a cash cow. I saw the Freddy vs. Jason movie in theater and I was just thinking to myself the whole time "GAH, this is what used to be a decent story at the start back in the 80's, and now we're just getting suckered into buying a ticket..." The more sequels I watch the more disgusted I get because I feel like it's all been done before in the past 5 installments. The only reason I really enjoyed the Halloween saga was because it did seem like the story progressed deeper than the Freddy or Jason series did.

I am quite shocked also that you (Ryan) have not seen the original Amityville Horror... for shame Patch Master!! :wink: I'd like to go ahead and say that you should watch the Wishmaster movies this season IMO. I ended up liking them pretty well. Really underrated movies i think.
By Raven
RYAN! Quit typing out these long time consuming posts and launch the new site!! SHEESH! :P

I have to admit, after the second or maybe third installment of a movie I'm usually done with it. I have seen all of some of them including the Halloween movies, Alien movies, Paranormal Activity, Blade, Poltergeist.. I wont list them all. Then there are some like The Lost Boys: The Tribe that I couldn't even make it through so never bothered with what came after.

I am anxiously awaiting Jeepers Creepers III to come out, although it kinda looks like it never will. :(
By pagemaster1993
I've seen all of the Nightmare On Elm Street movies. That is except the remake(which I don't care to see). I've seen a good bit of the Halloween movies. I would like to say that I've seen all the Friday The 13th movies, but can't say I have.
By monstermash
I'm definitely not a completionist. Even if Ive thoroughly enjoyed the first or first couple of films I wont be rushing to see the next few because I think they are most probably cash cows. Some franchises like Hellraiser, Saw and Final Destination ive seen up to the third instalment and got tired of the repetitve concepts although I do agree with you about the first Saw.
As for films you've not watched i'd urge you to see the following:
Hannibal
The Omen 1 and 2, I particulary liked the one when he was a young man at military academy (i think)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre original and the second instalment's not bad with Dennis Hopper.

The only reason ive watched three Hellraiser films is that ive got them in a boxset, I liked the second film with the weird doctor and the scenes in the Cenobites domain. The third one? Meh.

The good thing about you Ryan and any other completionists ( I like that word by the way) is that you've done the hard work for the rest of us. You've trawled through a lot of, erm, questionable flicks so we don't have to. We can simply pick and choose based on your reliable recommendations. For that I thank and salute you.
RavensDestiny wrote:RYAN! Quit typing out these long time consuming posts and launch the new site!! SHEESH! :P
I was afraid someone might say that. :lol: Don't worry, I had been drafting that post for a while. Little here and there.

I agree that most of these franchises became a cash grab. Scanning through my lists, I'm hard pressed to find a sequel that is unequivocally superior to its first installment. Still, there can be little gems along the way, especially if you like the characters from the series.

I don't watch all of these expecting high caliber cinema. But they're fun to watch on a rainy afternoon, maybe with friends so you can all laugh at how bad the movie is.
By nosferatu
I Am Legend was on television last night. It's a really good film but I noticed earlier in the year that they were going to do a prequel but then changed their minds and wanted to do a sequel instead. Either, I think, would detract from the original. They would both be cashing in on the success of the original. A prequel would be useless as we know the outcome and a sequel would be better off as a fresh original plot.
By oSpriteo
I just purchased the blu-ray box set of the Tremors movie from Amazon. I have only seen the first two movies. Are the 3rd and 4th movies any good or do they start getting drawn out and have nothing to do with the first two?
By SuperSonic
God the HORROR!! I had no idea there were so many!

A lot of movies I haven't seen, however out of your list I have completed some of them.

Alien

✓ Alien (1979
✓ Aliens (1986)
✓ Alien³ (1992)
✓ Alien: Resurrection (1997)
AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004)
Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007)
✓Prometheus (2012)

And yes, Prometheus counts. It was supposed to be the prelude to Alien, however to me it seemed like a side plot almost. It does explain quite a few things however. Considering the bad things I've heard about the AVP series, in someways I feel that you don't really need to watch them, but I will anyway (eventually)

Halloween

✓ Halloween (1978)
✓ Halloween II (1981)
Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982)
✓ Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988)
✓ Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989)
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)
✓ Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998)
✓ Halloween: Resurrection (2002)
✓ Halloween (2007)
Halloween II (2009)

As being an AVID Halloween fan, I have seen most of the series. However with it being so hard to track down most of them, I find it aggravating that I haven't seen them all. I do own it, and I did start watching Halloween II (2009) but I couldn't sit through it. It just killed me inside, where as I liked Halloween (2007). I can't list Halloween 6 on my list as I have not seen the entire thing, the same goes for Halloween 3.

_____ of the Dead series (Romero)

✓ Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Day of the Dead (1985)
Land of the Dead (2005)
Diary of the Dead (2007)
Survival of the Dead (2009)

I have seen the first one, however I have not seen the rest. More things I need to look into. I LOVED the first one, seeing as I watched it when I was 13, and scared the living daylights out of me (I saw Halloween (1978) when I was 10)).

Creep Show

✓ Creepshow (1982)
Creepshow 2 (1987)
Creepshow III (2006)

Like you Ryan, I have only seen the first.

The Omen

✓ The Omen (1976)
Damien: Omen II (1978)
Omen III: The Final Conflict (1981)
Omen IV: The Awakening (1991)

I had no idea there were sequels to this movie. I have only watched the first.

Psycho

✓ Psycho (1960)
✓ Psycho II (1983)
Psycho III (1986)
Psycho IV: The Beginning (1990)
Psycho (1998)

Interesting to see that there are 5 of these. I had only knowledge of 4. I have seen the first two.

As for the others you listed, I havent seen any. Never did get into the Friday the 13th series. I want to watch the Amittyville Horror, Nightmare on Elm St, and Poltergeist series.

Now if we go into Horror movies, I've seen much more.
By badgers
It seems that no one has realized that The Omen was remade and opened in theaters on June 6, 2006. I remember it being a big deal because of the 6/6/6 reference. I didn't see it in the theater, but saw it on dvd. I like both the original and the remake, but I think I enjoy the original more only because I saw it as a kid and found it kind of scary.....things dealing with the devil are always scary.
By sloaner
badgers wrote:It seems that no one has realized that The Omen was remade and opened in theaters on June 6, 2006. I remember it being a big deal because of the 6/6/6 reference. I didn't see it in the theater, but saw it on dvd. I like both the original and the remake, but I think I enjoy the original more only because I saw it as a kid and found it kind of scary.....things dealing with the devil are always scary.
I was getting lunch the other day and the guy beside me ordered his food which cost $6.66. The cashier thought that was weird, so I want to go back on halloween and order the same thing but dressed as a demon :lol:
By SuperSonic
sloaner wrote:
badgers wrote:It seems that no one has realized that The Omen was remade and opened in theaters on June 6, 2006. I remember it being a big deal because of the 6/6/6 reference. I didn't see it in the theater, but saw it on dvd. I like both the original and the remake, but I think I enjoy the original more only because I saw it as a kid and found it kind of scary.....things dealing with the devil are always scary.
I was getting lunch the other day and the guy beside me ordered his food which cost $6.66. The cashier thought that was weird, so I want to go back on halloween and order the same thing but dressed as a demon :lol:

I'd pay to see that. :lol: