Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By keifferone
Anyone going this weekend to see it?
By keifferone
That's right you guys got it a week before us. Thanks for the tip about staying all the way till the very end. CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS WEEKEND!!! :D :D :D :D :D :wink:
By Raven
I was trying to decided between this and Ender's Game. I think Thor 2 won although it will probably be next week that I do see it. You have to watch till after the credits on all of these movies!
By keifferone
Raven wrote: You have to watch till after the credits on all of these movies!
That's what I love about them.
By pagemaster1993
Raven wrote: You have to watch till after the credits on all of these movies!
Yeah, and the plus is that you don't have to worry about the leaving rush.
By keifferone
Have you heard that Jaimie Alexander who plays Sif is in talks to play Wonder Women. I can see that. She is being very cryptic about it.
By zombombie
That would be a good fit. Would be weird seeing her in Marvel as Sif and DC as WW though! Kind of like Ryan Reynolds talking about how the Deadpool movie could still happen. I like Reynolds but STEP AWAY FROM COMIC BOOK MOVIES! You've done plenty damage! :lol:
By keifferone
zombombie wrote:That would be a good fit. Would be weird seeing her in Marvel as Sif and DC as WW though! Kind of like Ryan Reynolds talking about how the Deadpool movie could still happen. I like Reynolds but STEP AWAY FROM COMIC BOOK MOVIES! You've done plenty damage! :lol:
I just really do not like what they did with Deadpool at the end of wolverine. Green lantern wasn't as bad as everyone seems to think it is. But that is just my opinion.
By keifferone
Well said. I do want to see a Deadpool movie. But they have to do him right. He has to be a smart a**, nasty looking, can't be killed, BAD A**!
Nuff said. :wink:
By keifferone
Well I saw it on Friday and loved it. I think it is better then the first movie.
By Raven
I went to see this today and LOVED it! Now, don't think it's because I'm a girl and Thor is such a manly man. I'm a Loki girl all the way. I almost walked out of the theater in tears when I thought he died. I should have had more trust in his trickery. I'm still a little confused on how he survived though.. I was the ONLY girl in the theater, and the only one to stay till the very last end credit scene. I was kinda surprised at that since the 2 guys behind me thought they were Marvel movie experts. One of them even threatened to walk out of the theater if they didn't show the new Captain America trailer before the movie. I was really hoping they wouldn't show it. :roll:

I already can't wait for the next one!! :thumbsup:
By NikkiRae
Finally saw this over the weekend. Absolutely loved it! I think I actually enjoyed it more than the first one. And made a friend at the theater too! haha There was a girl sitting in front of my boyfriend and I that was there by herself, and as I was talking about a few different Marvel related things before the movie started she was sitting there nodding along and then joined in the conversation. There were a lot of other girls there, but apparently we were the only two who knew what we were talking about (almost all the other girls specified quite loudly that they were only there to see Chris Hemsworth). Just like with Raven, a ton of people started walking out after the first end-credit scene. And my big mouth obviously had to yell and tell people that there was another one still coming :D

Anyway, I thought it was amazing and I can't wait for another to see what else unfolds. I admit I did cry a couple times, but good movies do that to me :D