Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
After the original classic, there have been a lot of weak films in the Jaws series (although I've always had a soft spot for Jaws 9, and Jaws 12: Part 2). But now I'm really excited... I've been waiting so long for the 2015 release of Jaws 19.

By Lala
"Fifty Scales of Grey". I lost it at that one.
By NHammack
For whatever reason the YouTube plugin isn't loading for me, so hopefully this will work for anyone else that is unable to view the video above...

https://youtu.be/Pl092whRLlI
By DeadKing
NHammack wrote:For whatever reason the YouTube plugin isn't loading for me
Here is the same. As of few days the YouTube plugin does not working for me either. Just black square.
By monstermash
DeadKing wrote:
Here is the same. As of few days the YouTube plugin does not working for me either. Just black square.
Me too. Gremlins maybe.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
monstermash wrote:
DeadKing wrote:
Me too. Gremlins maybe.
How about now? If you still can't see videos embedded in the forum, you may need to refresh or clear your cache. It should be fixed now. :thumbsup:
By Raven
Works fine now! Oh, and I'm totally in on this movie. I'm skipping Crimson Peak on Friday to save my money for this one. After all, this time it's really, really personal.
By shaft28
A shark named Ivan Sharkofski; brilliant. Ha
By NHammack
Working for me three!