Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By zombombie

Has anybody seen this? I watched for the first time last night and I enjoyed it. It's not scary but it is interesting and I love the look the Mr Jones himself in the mask, and his scarecrows are gnarly and pretty great looking. In fact, I'm starting to think that MM might be Mr Jones... :lol:
By ghostface
Quite an interesting film. Felt genuinely like a documentary, and Mr. Jones and his scarecrows were so eerie. GREAT imagery at play in this film.
By monstermash
:lol: :lol: :lol: What are you trying to say like!? Never heard of this until now. I feel so out of touch with the film world of late its crazy. Wouldn't mind a few of those scarecrows. A girl needs a few creepy stick figures to talk to right? No, just me? Oh okay then... :wink: :lol:
By monstermash
And now I want to listen to Dr. Jones by Aqua. What have you done Zomb!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!
By nosferatu
monstermash wrote:And now I want to listen to Dr. Jones by Aqua. What have you done Zomb!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!
Yeah, zomb what have you done? I've now got that song in my head! I can feel a migraine taking shape....
By monstermash
"Sometimes the feeling is right, you fall in love for the first time. Heartbeat and kisses so sweet, summertime love in the moon light..." Childhood, where did you go? :love: "Doctor Jones, Doctor Jones, calling Doctor Jones..."