Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Ajax
It wasn't in any of the previews I saw so it blew me away. I was like B* who the hell is it. Hilarious. Has anyone found a link to the list or rules?
By raphaelsmuse
Saw Zombieland this weekend at the drive-in theater (double feature, preceded by 9). Thought it was pretty awesome, though I still love Shaun of the Dead more. If you haven't seen it yet, seriously what are you waiting for? :D
By Flak
I love this movie and everything in it, but the part that sticks out at me the most right now is the intro with Metallica's For Whom the Bell Tolls playing behind it. It's just so brilliantly executed.

Did anyone else laugh when it showed the weilder getting jumped by the zombie? His face was priceless!
By JMP919
Flak wrote:I love this movie and everything in it, but the part that sticks out at me the most right now is the intro with Metallica's For Whom the Bell Tolls playing behind it. It's just so brilliantly executed.

Did anyone else laugh when it showed the weilder getting jumped by the zombie? His face was priceless!
I dont think I stopped laughing the whole movie :lol:
By monstermash
I just watched it today (cheap day at the cinema! Woohoo!). I thought it was funny but not hilarious. I really liked the slow motion sequences at the start, very funny. I wanted a bit more of a story or much much funnier writing. Its not good to compare but as far as zom-coms go Shaun Of The Dead is still my favourite. I cant knock Woody though he was excellent and the other celeb in it was a great addition. I wont mention their name incase anyone is yet to see it.
By Flak

Somebody was awesome enough to upload the intro to Youtube. This is easily one of my favorite parts about the movie. The welder and firemen sections crack me up.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Watched it last night before headin out to the zombiewalk....so many zombies in the theater laughing lol. I loved it
By mudd
you cant forget the zombie stripper running after that one guy. :shock:
By AmandaMzMetal
This movie was amazing! Definitely one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. I was laughing my ass off the whole time...and the effects were fantastic. :)
By GUS
& coming out very soon so start saving those coins!
plenty of deals on both blu & normal dvd if you look around.
By Sam_hain
was it just me or did anyone find that 3sec clip of the stripper zombie at the intro to the movie in slow mo tassles sexy :wink: lol
By Sam_hain
this twinkie thing aint over yet.