Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By vibhandaka
Ajax wrote: The Rape seen in the remake of Last House on the Left was pretty disturbing and not necessary I never seen the orginal.
ITA, that rape scene was way too long. I can't stand to watch rape, I always cry. I watched a movie once, I think it was called "The Smokers" and I turned off the tv b/c of a rape scene.

To stay on topic, I've never walked out of a horror/scary movie. I did almost puke while watching "Drag Me to Hell", cause that old women's nasty fluids kept going in the chicks mouth. *shudder*

I've never seen Blair Witch project, but I didn't care for Cloverfield at all.

My grandparents once told me that they walked out of "Natural Born Killers" when they went to the theatre, I watched it not too long ago and didn't understand why.
By paddy_babe
'drag me to hell' I would NOT watch, the trailer just did not look like a good movie for me, if I watched it I'd be freaked out for days!
By monstermash
I am the same with rape scenes, they make me feel sick. That and domestic abuse scenes. I can somehow watch guys beating up other guys in ganster movies or Kill Bill type stuff but i cant watch a man beat up his wife or vice versa. The film with Ray Winstone and Kathy Burke was one i had to turn off cause i would have puked otherwise. Nil By Mouth i think it was called.
Last edited by monstermash on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By paddy_babe
I was flicking through the tv once and a scene was on of a fight, I watched 5mins of it and then saw the husband beat up his pregnant wife... I couldnt carry on watching and turned it off. That was before I had ever been pregnant or had kids... (on that note, I love my son to bits but he's ruined disaster movies for me, I keep thinking 'how would I protect him from ice/tornado/volcano/end of the world etc' and get really upset)

maybe thats why I cant watch zombie movies.... I have 3 different zombie plans! lol