Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By purple1worm
Cool fact Vincent Price and Christopher Lee both born on may 27th, Peter Cushing on the 26th!! All legendary horror film actors.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
A wonder if they all got together for a joint birthday party ever. That would be one mad monster party.
By purple1worm
Seriously!! Makes you wonder though. There's something there, it's not just coincidence.
By SaneInsideInsanity
all born under the same sign under the same stars....hmmmm possible there is something behind astrologically aligned personalities
By SuperSonic
purple1worm wrote:Cool fact Vincent Price and Christopher Lee both born on may 27th, Peter Cushing on the 26th!! All legendary horror film actors.
I belive if im not mistaken Vincent Price is deceased
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sonic, you are correct. Peter Cushing is also no longer on this plane of existence.
By SaneInsideInsanity
still because he;s dead does it mean he was never born?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Indeed, though deceased, their birth dates remain the same. Maybe Sonic meant that they won't be partying together any time soon (until Christopher Lee joins the others in the after life, at least).
By SaneInsideInsanity
They may have in the past or who knows with their horror backgrounds maybe lee raises their spirits for the party. Maybe he has a trick or two up his sleeve.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Here are a couple cool group photos of Christopher Lee, Vincent Price, Peter Cushing and John Carradine (birth date February 5, 1906, for those curious).

By SaneInsideInsanity
That's awesome so we know they did hang out around each other then....and personally i don't think Christoper lee is long for this life....they will all be together again shortly, im sure
By CombichristGirl
wow thats cool! i believe stuff like that:)
they also look similar like they \ / \ / could be brothers
By GUS
Wow I had to doa double take at the last picture, it's like my old ((& haunted school)) ..seiously alike in style, anyone know which building that is?
By nosferatu
The picture of them aged is scarier than some Hammer Films. Although deceased Mr Price is in fact an actual fully paid up registered member of the undead. He has pictured several times by the paparazzi at film premieres with Peter Cushing, who himself shuffled off this mortal coil a few years ago.

As you know, Peter Cushing was born a day before Vincent Price but how spooky would it be if I revealed that he died a day before Vincent Price??

Very spooky indeed but not entirely true. Infact not true at all....but it would have been nice if it had been
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:Indeed, though deceased, their birth dates remain the same. Maybe Sonic meant that they won't be partying together any time soon (until Christopher Lee joins the others in the after life, at least).
that would be exact;y what i was saying :)