Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By GUS
I Sell The Dead
Dominic Monaghan, Ron Perlman & Larry Fessenden

19th century justice has finally caught up to grave robbers Arthur Blake and Willie Grimes. With the specter of the guillotine looming over him, young Blake confides in visiting clergyman Father Duffy, recounting fifteen years of adventure in the resurrection trade. His tale leads from humble beginnings as a young boy stealing trinkets from corpses, to a partnership with seasoned ghoul Willie Grimes as they hunt creatures unwilling to accept their place in the ground. The colorful and peculiar history of Grimes and Blake is one filled with adventure, horror, and vicious rivalries that threaten to put all involved in the very graves they're trying to pilfer.

Comedy horror, British budget...
Looks pretty interesting, anyone else seen it?
By purple1worm
No I haven't but the story sounds intriguing!! I'll wait to see the previews.
By GUS
out now on dvd, low budget, so was limited release evidently.
By purple1worm
I'll look for it in the vid store!! Sounds interesting!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've heard really good things about this film, and I've been looking forward to seeing it. It's at the top of my rental queue currently.

It's also obviously for sale at Amazon.com (for about $17) and other major sellers, for my 85% North American audience. :wink:
By GUS
That's a point ryan, bearing in mind new film links are we best leaving it to you to add an amazon link pertaining to your region? or dig one out as an alternative (i've often wondered)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
My only concern is having the forum get too filled up with links to commercial sites like Amazon, Play, etc. I'd suggest that if there's a super special sale that you want to bring to our attention, by all means link to that seller's site. But for general movie talk, I think it's fair to assume that if anyone is interested in buying that DVD, they can easily search for it on the vendor site of their choice.
By GUS
Good to know, I generally post links with a clip (play regularly hosts trouble free clips)

what you say makes perfect sense.
By monstermash
Another grave robbing flick. Sounds good too. Have you been thinking of a career as a resurectionist recently Gus?!? :lol:
Im going to read a few books/bios of this sort of business in the near future. If i come across any good ones i will let you know.
By GUS
seems that studios are casting their nets a tad wider in terms of horror flicks, grave robbing seems an untapped (till now) source..