Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Vorta
Ulch, you're bringing up memories of the one digestive-track....
Sick, twisted movie. Love it.
By Dredge
Gosh...I've heard so much about this movie! I really wanna see it
By purple1worm
never heard of it!
By SuperSonic
purple1worm wrote:never heard of it!
Im with purple1worm on this one, plus I am absolutley TERRIFIED of centepeids and its counter part the millepeid. SO I don't planon watching it. (the last time I saw one I cried due to fright)
By GUS
you must have been very young sonic? ..like a year ago? :lol: :wink:

What is scarey about centiipedes, they tickle that's about it!
By monstermash
I wouldn't be afraid Sonic.
This centipede is made of humans. One man and two women i believe. I thought i would have seen it by now but it doesn't seem to have been released yet. Maybe it has been banned. It is supposed to be horrific but what can i say, i have a morbid curiosity when it comes to horror films. :twisted:
By Dredge
This was one of the most vile and disgusting movies I've ever laid eyes on. I LOVED IT! :twisted:

Amanda has refused to watch it again, but its on my fave list now for sure.
By purple1worm
Just looked it up and found a preview. Looks disturbing. I don't think I'll be renting it! UUGGH! I feel nauseous!
By vibhandaka
I've been debating whether to watch this movie. It sounds disgusting.
By GUS
after viewing the trailer, I don't think i'd sit down & view this in it's entireety, probably better as pulp fiction than a film, however, horses for courses.
The concept of waste in waste out is pretty nasty, though go's no further than experimentation in some of the more brutal concentration camps I imagine.

...therefore really rather nasty viewing, i'll give it a miss.
By Vorta
The weak-of-heart could always watch the SyFy film edit.
Was looking at the schedule a month or so ago, saw "The Human Centipede," made this ( :shock: ) face.

SyFy's been getting risky with their programming lately. Caught a TV edit of "Autopsy" (VERY GOOD horror movie for people that like gruesome gore. Bad for people who can't stand hospitals/needles/dumb, drug-addled teens. Was actually featured as one of the "8 Films to Die For" a year or so ago.)
The censorship can be pretty silly, though.
There was actually a scene where this woman saw her friend sitting naked on a table, she tapped him on the shoulder and he fell over on her. Cold dead, sliced like a pig. It was a gorefest. I couldn't stop from wondering about any kiddies who might be channel-flipping, and might happen upon this. And she was kicking, screaming, trying to get the corpse off of her-- COVERED in her friend's blood and organs...

...and SyFy blurred out his buttcrack.

I lol'd.

Git yoo prioritiez streit, sy-fy~!!!
By GUS
it's the sort of thing you'd talk of as a "what if" question as a 12 yr old (well I did),... so to see this sort of thing as a paid for film, hmmmm.
By Vorta
Edinburghzombie wrote:I'm kind of kind of tempted to see this out of morbid curiosity...
You should. You really, really should.