Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By monstermash
This looks fantastic!! I will be there. How much is it? Do they charge per film?
By CorpseBride
<--- Jealous!! That sounds like a screamin good time.
By monstermash
Thats cheap considering its £7 to see one film at the flicks. I really want to go, so far ive no takers but im trying!!
I read the bit about it, love the vintage trailers and the 35mm thing! Very cool. Return of the Living Dead and Suspiria are to of my horror favs, Black christmas is pretty good and I haven't seen the other two so should be a good night all in all. :D
By monstermash
Were you there EZ? I was. I had a great time, didn't fall asleep once. I loved Basket case. I hadn't seen it before but im definately getting it on dvd if its out there. It was hilarious! The bit at the end was sick though!
A great night all in all. We got home at about 10am, the motorway was completely white with snow, very scary. I enjoyed Black Christmas more than I thought I would have, a bit of festive spirit and a crazed murderer always put you in a good mood. From Beyond was ridiculous! It was nice to see ROTLD and Suspiria on the big screen too. Loved the old trailers in between as well. If they do another all nighter, be it horror or musicals or westerns or Disney, I will be there. :)
By CombichristGirl
CorpseBride wrote:<--- Jealous!! That sounds like a screamin good time.
i second that darnit
By zombombie
I was there :D

Unbeleivably, I was wiped out by the ned of Black Christmas and had to call it a night :( I tried to sleep that day but unfortunately something had come up and put a spanner in those works. Walking home after 3am whe the clubs were just comnig out in all that snow was something else.

Admittedly I love ROTLD and Black Christmas so seeing both of those on the big screen was great - and some of those trailers were hilarious! :D

If they do it again I'm there, monstermash, we should have met up! It would have been a (very small) ZP! meet up! If I return to America, I'm going to try and meet up with ZP! members! And that's a threat.... I mean, promise....
By zombombie
So this Saturday I'm doing all night horror again! This time it's 4 movies:

Halloween
Evil Dead
Blue Sunshine, and
Pieces

Can't wait to see Halloween on the big screen as it's probably my favourite horror of all time, and I love the Evil Dead movies so this should be great. Hoping I can make it through all 4... :roll:
By monstermash
Nice mix of horror flicks there EZ. Where is this all night horror? You owe it to halloween and all things scary. You must watch all four!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Five films last year? You'll do the four easy. Take a flask, you'll be fine.
By monstermash
Yeah its a great time to put it on. Gets everyone in the mood. I doubt I'll make it this year, too busy. I was thinking half whiskey half coffee should keep you awake. :lol:
By zombombie
Awake? I'd be bouncing off the walls! :lol:

Well I think this now the 3rd All Night Horror Madness so if they do it for a fourth time and you can make it we should meet up! That could be the first time ZP! forums members have actually met in real life!
By monstermash
How did it go? I hope you lasted the night. Wish I had been there. Definately up for the next one and the first ever ZP meet up, even if its just two of us! I will wear a red rose and you wear a giant pumpkin outfit. That way we will know who each other is. OK? :lol: :lol:
By zombombie
Deal! :lol:

Sadly I didn't last the night, it was SO warm in the cinema and I wasn't feeling great anyway so I made it until 4am and had to head home. It was still a cracking night though and seeing Halloween on the big screen was excellent :D