Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
I have a soft spot for exorcism movies.
The Exorcist, Exorcism of Emily Rose and now this.

This movie is worth seeing, even just for Anthony Hopkins. Solid acting, as he usually excels at.

Gore and special effects were limited, however the creepy factor still loomed. Very believable (I am not religious but this had me question whether exorcisms and demons could really exist)

Anyone else see it? Thoughts.
By monstermash
I was sure I mentioned this here ages ago. Maybe I was about to but got possessed while logging in.
I really wanted to see this because, like you, I love a good exorcist flick and I think Anthony Hopkins is superb. At the time of its release it got a terrible slagging off by the critics. I know I shouldn't really listen to them but it did stop me seeing it. I'd forgotten about it untill now. I think I'll get it on dvd. Thanks for the reminder blue!
By OldTrustyLegs
I got this from Netflix with high hopes, but it didn't really deliver. There was some creepy stuff, but overall not worth watching more than once. The Exorcist is still the one and only for me. I do have the entire Anthology, but my sole reason for watching the prequels was Stellan Skarsgaard.