Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By pagemaster1993
I prefer Friday The Thirteenth. Second would be Halloween and third would be A Nightmare On Elm Street.
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:I prefer Friday The Thirteenth. Second would be Halloween and third would be A Nightmare On Elm Street.
Hmm, scary movie huh?

1. Halloween's 1 and 2 (Really they are the same movie, just the continuation in the 2nd)

2. Sleepy Hollow (No need to ask)

3. The Wolf Man.
By ghostface
SuperSonic wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:I prefer Friday The Thirteenth. Second would be Halloween and third would be A Nightmare On Elm Street.
Hmm, scary movie huh?

1. Halloween's 1 and 2 (Really they are the same movie, just the continuation in the 2nd)

2. Sleepy Hollow (No need to ask)

3. The Wolf Man.
I Love Sleepy Hollow also Halloween!
By olsenr
I think the in recent memory, I like The Eye the most. I am not a big fan of those movies which show creatures that look weird or images that show some sort of faded sight that can be judged to be a ghost.

I also liked paranormal activity because of the good approach they had. It would really be frightening to find out that a lot of horror stuff are happening when you sleep. It is like they are playing with the viewer's mind.
By paddy_babe
Trick 'R Treat was good, anything with Freddy and vampire movies! :)= its hard to pick :lol:
By ghostface
I've never seen Trick r' Treat before! I think I will watch it this year as part of my movies leading up to Halloween!! :D
By Raven
The Shining. Session 9. The Exorcist.

I LOVE Sleepy Hollow, I just don't really consider it scary. I really liked the 1st Paranormal Activity. After seeing the 2nd. I doubt I will see the 3rd.

Slasher flicks don't really scare me anymore. It's more of a "ewww gross" thing now. I like the scary things you can't see more than the axe wielding maniac that wont die. :wink: