Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By nosferatu
I believe V is being remade and has already hit production problems so it doesn't bode well. However, I loved the original in the mid 1980's and hope to see it on tv soon.
By vibhandaka
I just watched the V miniseries a few weeks ago! I had forgotten almost everything about it, except the rodent eating, lol. That always stayed with me.

I didn't know it was being re-made though, I wish them the best of luck. The more TV shows we get that aren't reality or crime/law shows, the happier I'll be.
By Ajax
Have to say i've always been a Scott Wolf fan since Bailey on party of five. I hope he finally gets his break like Matthew Fox did with Lost. Did anyone here watch party of five? I loved the drunken break downs.
By vibhandaka
I saw the "special look" for "V" when I saw "Zombieland" tonight. It starts Nov. 3! I'm excited.
By gregh3196
The trailer for it looked good but it makes me wonder if it will run out of ideas quick and get boring, like heroes did for me.
By stoneoaks
We recorded V and got to see the the first one last night.

I liked it, I do agree tho that they need to work it so
it doesnt just piddle out of good ideas.
By JMP919
Pilots are usually rough, have to introduce the characters and what not. I think it has potential.
By stoneoaks
I just realized that Nos said its a remake.

Well, everything's a remake of something isnt it?

Mabe i should stay off this thread it may spoil the fun stuff for me

like rat eating! mmmm, finger lickin good! :shock:
By Mistress_of_Halloween
It debuted in 1983 as the two-part television miniseries V, written and directed by Johnson. It was followed in 1984 by a three-part miniseries, V: The Final Battle, and a one-hour weekly television series, V (sometimes referred to as V: The Series) during the 1984-85 television season.**

**Taken from Wikipedia

My husband used to watch the original series.
By purple1worm
I remember watching it as a kid. Don't remember much though. hope they do a decent job if it's remade.