Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By vibhandaka
Does/did anyone watch Merlin? I really enjoyed it, every episode it got better.
By KILLER KLOWN
I watched every episode also. I read that we have to wait for the entire second season to air in the UK before they can release it for US consumption. Bummer :cry:

If anyone wants to catch up, it's on HULU for free!
By vibhandaka
KK, that IS a bummer! Both of my fave Sunday night shows (the other one True Blood) are off season now. :(
By nosferatu
Merlin is obviously on Saturday's early evening. I avoided it as it was described as family entertainment and as the BBC have previously remade Robin Hood which was severely disappointing, I decided to give it a miss. Shame really as it has good reviews.

I will try and catch the repeats
By matspud
I quite enjoy this series. Its not bad for a "family" show.
By GUS
nosferatu wrote:Merlin is obviously on Saturday's early evening. I avoided it as it was described as family entertainment and as the BBC have previously remade Robin Hood which was severely disappointing, I decided to give it a miss. Shame really as it has good reviews.

I will try and catch the repeats
spot on! Robin Hood was just teen trash NOT family viewing.

Maid Marion & her merry men (tony robinson) was probably nearer the truth than the "cleanliness" of the BBC production.
By monstermash
I used to watch Maid Marion and her Merry Men on CBBC years ago and loved it! I thought the theme tune was really catchy. As for Merlin/Robin Hood i never watched. I find the BBC progs like this are not my cup of tea at all. The writing isnt stromg enough for me. I'm afraid that goes for (dare i mention) Dr. Who aswell.
By nosferatu
Dr Who has always, always, always been rubbish. That was part of its charm - average writing, great overacting and crummy effects. Although these areas have been sharpened up slightly in recent years its still poor when compared with its American bretheren.

I can remember not so long ago when British TV was heralded and American TV was allegedly rubbish. However, I have never found this. Yes there is some rubbish but the quality that is produced is spectacular. Season after season. Comedy, drama, everything except the news which is awful, they excel in these areas.