Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By monstermash
I used to watch it when i came in from school. It was Canadian i think and it use to scare me sh*tless. Good creepy ghost stories based on the books of the same name (can't remeber the author). If you can get a hold of them on dvd they are great for kids at halloween or for a bit of 90's tv nostalgia. Anyone remember??
Are You Afraid Of The Dark was very similar and on at about the same time. "Viewer beware, you're in for a scare!"
By Raven
I think R.L. Stine is the author of those books. I have not read any of them but I have seen a few of the episodes. They usually start playing them in October.
By vibhandaka
I used to read Goosebumps books all the time! They were great. I watched the show a few times in recent years. IMO, "Are You Afraid of the Dark" was a superior show to "Goosebumps". "AYAOTD" had some truly original/interesting story lines and the acting was better. I know that you can buy AYAOTD on dvd, but they only released them in Canada. I don't know if Goosebumps is available on DVD.
By paddy_babe
It is R.I Stine and I've read ALL of them (the multible endings one was confusing lol) after I read all the goosebumps I read Spine Chillers... anyone remember them?
By sloaner
I think you can watch a bunch of the goosebumps episodes on youtube or google videos.
By JMP919
I remember collecting them as a kid. My mom would buy me one whenever we went to the store. I probably only read a couple, but I loved to collect them. My absolute favorite was Say Cheese and Die.
By purple1worm
I've never seen an episode but my sis and I used to read them. They were great!