Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Electra
What I would like to know is what is your favorite TV show right now, in other words what series do you wait for new episodes every week?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Electra - you randomly inserted links into your post and signature that didn't relate to what you were talking about. If you're a human and not a spam bot, please feel free to keep chatting here, but leave out the advertising.
By paddy_babe
ryan, love the new pic btw

I wait to watch house, lie to me, and true blood.
By JMP919
paddy_babe wrote:ryan, love the new pic btw

I wait to watch house, lie to me, and true blood.
Good call paddy. I think Lie to Me was a great surprise last year.
By Tkaraoke
The only show I honestly follow is The Soup...which is about other TV shows! LOL
By monstermash
Its got to be Curb Your Enthusiam for me. Nothing else right now really grabs me. I would marry Larry David!
By SaneInsideInsanity
.... I don't have tv...well I have a tv just no channels....So I geuss uh....none?
By JMP919
Kind of a TV nut, I follow Dexter, Entourage, Lost, Lie to Me, Rescue Me, Family Guy.... :oops:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
A few current shows I watch regularly are: 24, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Lost, Survivor, and True Blood.

Among the shows in my rental queue that I'll be watching soon because everyone tells me, "You gotta watch this!" are: Heroes, The Office, House, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, Burn Notice, The Shield, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Fringe and Dexter.
By nosferatu
The Thick Of It and Lost.

I would be Lost without The Thick Of It.
By paddy_babe
I have House series linked on Sunday, Lie to Me on Tuesdays (I think :lol: ) and Tru Blood on Thursdays.... when those arent on I'm re-watching Charmed, Mock The Week or anything that takes my fancy... I have a lot of movies recorded aswell so watch them or read.... and thats my entertainment :lol:
By vibhandaka
I watch several, but the two that I just really wait for are Glee and Vampire Diaries. Well...and True Blood but it's between seasons here.
By SuperSonic
Its surprising how LITTLE tv i watch id have to say im an occasionall CSI Miami watcher
By Raven
Lost, True Blood and Sons of Anarchy are my must watch shows. I try to catch The Office (American version) but no biggie if I miss it.
By Ajax
I watch alot of what everyone else has mentioned but another one I would suggest is Kalifornication. I think it's halarious.