Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
By SuperSonic
There are two versions, the one I have is from disney world :) the better of the two ( I know it says disney land but the two differ slightly)

Haunted Mansion Disney World version

Haunted House SM64

The second link is the SM64 Haunted house bgm

I also recomend looking up Wake the Dead by the Used
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By hkzombie
Sam_hain wrote:

Oingo Boingo - It's a Dead Man's Party .ha
When I think of Halloween, I think of Dead Man's party. Apparently a lot of people around here don't know Oingo Boingo.. wtf
By purple1worm
Ok I've got to start taking notes!! I didn't realize there were so many cool Halloween related songs out! And so many different varieties of styles!! There's something for everybody!
By nosferatu
Two additions for 2010:

1. Ghost by Slash featuring Ian Astbury on vocals

2. Buster Voodoo by Rodrigo y Gabriela
By SuperSonic
nosferatu wrote:Two additions for 2010:

1. Ghost by Slash featuring Ian Astbury on vocals

2. Buster Voodoo by Rodrigo y Gabriela
I own the Slash album, very good album at that.
By hkzombie
SuperSonic wrote:There are two versions, the one I have is from disney world :) the better of the two ( I know it says disney land but the two differ slightly)

Haunted House SM64

Just curious.. how are they different? I didn't know there were two versions of the theme song?!
By Nikki
I looked and didn't see this one posted yet..

John Carpenters 'Halloween Theme'.. that is a must have for my mixes :D
By salemblack
There are two songs that should be on everyone's list.

Tom Waits Whats he building in there. Creepy. Awesome.

Ok this is what we call the shark song here. The guy that does a massive Halloween display at my brothers old house would play this. We had so many people that the police had to shut the street down every year. Between him and my brother it was crazy.

He has no idea where the song came from and I have never been able to find any info on it. He found it on a unlabeled CD that was in some stuff at a yard sale. The song sounds sweet but is far from it. I used to love watching the moment people started to pay attention and realize what they were hearing. This song creeps everybody who has heard it out. I hope its ok to share something like this. I uploaded it so that it might be spread and loved by more people. Maybe someone might know something about it.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3gu278nwa ... 20Song.mp3
By SuperSonic
hkzombie wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:There are two versions, the one I have is from disney world :) the better of the two ( I know it says disney land but the two differ slightly)

Haunted House SM64

Just curious.. how are they different? I didn't know there were two versions of the theme song?!
There was a VHS on Disney Land which was released some time ago (I was still a tiny lil s***) which had the whole song slower at the begining (all verses) and towards the end ("if you would like to join our jamboree"... ect) was sped up so the song was essentially re recorded in reverse. However on the ride they change the background music in the song so a few things are missing. Not alot but a few things are missing. It's a hard thing to pick up, but once you notice it, you won't likey forget it.
By vibhandaka
Try "Halloween Girl" by Ghosts on the Radio, pretty melody, sounds ethereal.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks to everyone that suggested songs in the songs to match 2010 patterns thread. Lots of great ideas, and a bunch I still have to look up for next year.

As usual, I made another mix to share with friends this Halloween. I opted for some personal favorites and some songs I've been into lately... and tried to pick as many as possible that related to pumpkin patterns from 2010. Here's my Mad Mix 2010:

01. Captain Clegg and The Night Creatures - Transylvania Terror Train
02. Marilyn Manson - I Put A Spell On You
03. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Science Fiction Double Feature
04. Jace Everett - Bad Things (Acoustic)
05. Alice Cooper & Rob Zombie - Feed My Frankenstein
06. The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space
07. Godsmack - Vampires
08. Richard O'Brien, Patricia Quinn, Little Nell - Time Warp
09. Eels - Fresh Blood
10. Laura Shigihara - Zombies on Your Lawn
11. Captain Clegg and The Night Creatures - Day of the Dead
12. The Busboys - Cleanin' Up the Town
13. Black Sabbath - Iron Man
14. Shaboi - Dr. Jekyll And Ms. Hideous
15. Ghoultown - Mistress of the Dark
16. Rob Zombie - Werewolf, Baby!
17. Alice Cooper - He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)
18. Stephen Lynch - Beelz
19. The Creepshow - Sleep Tight
20. Lou Reed & Willem Dafoe - The Raven
By CorpseBride
I love it! Great mix you made there, many of my favorite tunes. I am pretty sure we need to be friends! :lol:
By Raven
This song is a MUST for any Halloween mix CD.
Jonathan Coulton's "Re: Your Brains"

I just noticed Ryan used this already in a past year. That's o.k. though because every one should listen to this song. :P
By CorpseBride
Did anyone mention When You Are Evil by Voltaire?