Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
I don't think I mentioned this here before, but I had the sick pleasure of seeing Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie perform during their "Halloween Hootenanny" tour. Seeing either of their impressive stage shows is a great treat, but together on the same night, and right around Halloween too... well that's just epic.

I had just bought a new camera (with quite a powerful zoom) which I got to put to the test at this show. I'll post a couple of my photos below. You can also view a whole gallery of images I captured at the concert.

By nosferatu
Great photos and I love the shirts that AC is wearing. He is such a showman. RZ also looks like he puts on a great show yet I'm afraid I've never really connected with his music. The shame!

Both Alice and Rob Zombie were at the Download Festival in June, however, I'm afraid that although still a festival goer, my days of being rained on by plastic beer glasses filled with a warm amber liquid.....definitely not lager....are long gone.

He's still over in the UK and is coming back in October, playing shows over here around Halloween. I want to go as I am ashamed to say that I have never seen him live. Ticket prices are very reasonable. However, VIP packages i.e. meet him after the show, pic taken etc are $475 dollars and do not include admission to the show. Might give that bit a miss.

Instead, I've bought his book, " Golf Monster: How a Rock N Roll life led to a serious golf addiction". £3 from a remainder book shop and I have decided that he will be my first autumn carve of 2011.
By pagemaster1993
I have the Frankenstein shirt that he was wearing. So I guess Alice shops at WalMart because that is where I got mine. I really need to get some of Rob Zombie's Albums.
By CombichristGirl
omg amazing photos and love those two. got to see white zombie for my first concert with the ramones. i wanna see cooper bad!
By pagemaster1993
I hate that I do not have enough money other wise I could have seen the The Gruesome Twosome when they came to the area.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for checking out my photos and for the compliments. I've seen Rob Zombie a few times now, but this was my first time seeing Alice Cooper. If you get the chance, do try to make it to a Cooper show, you won't regret it. The songs are classic, and the stage theatrics don't disappoint. Alice defines the word "showman."
By nosferatu
He's playing the SECC in Glasgow on 31st October, EdinburghZombie.

Hobson's choice for you. I believe he is planning something pretty special for that particular show
By amandap80
My mother raised me on Alice Cooper. We used to run around the house singing Millie and Billie when I was small. That explains a lot about me. :twisted:
I have wanted to see him in concert for years.