Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
Favourite songs this year:

Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
Haunted House by Jumpin Gene Simmons
The Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band
By monstermash
I love those songs too! I listen to them every year. I'm partial to really old stuff from the 20's-50's so this year my favourites were Louis Armstrongs Spooks, Boogie Man by The Cadillacs, and St. James Infirmary by Cab Calloway.

I tend to wacth horrors while carving rather than listen to music. Hatchet, Daybreakers, Shining, Wickerman (orig), Shaun Of the Dead, Psycho, Rosemary's Baby, Dawn of the Dead (orig), Drag Me to Hell were amomg the creepy flicks to carve to this year.
By CorpseBride
I generally watch Halloween movies while I carve. The ones I watched this year were...

Nightmare Before Christmas
It's The Great Pumpkin
Original Frankenstein
Hocus Pocus

I had to keep them *somewhat* kid-friendly as my son was buzzing around the house. But when he went to sleep I put on the gory ones :twisted: I hauled out..

Trick R Treat
Army of Darkness
Halloween (rob zombie)
House of 1000 Corpses

And that was just while carving!! I watched many other favorites throughout the month as well.
By Kayo
pagemaster1993 wrote:I am usually watching t.v. while I carve.
me too. or a movie i think this year for mine i watched hocus pocus, casper, nightmare before christmas, and iron chef :lol: :wink:
By Hottie McNaughty
I generally watch ghost shows or horror movies while I carve.
By Ajax
Sometimes i'll throw on Halloween or Nightmare before Christmas but generally I just carve. It's to hard to carve and watch something.
By nosferatu
If I have something visual, I find myself distracted. As I tend to carve in one or two hits, distractions are the last thing I need. It doesn't matter if I've seen it ten times before, I know I'll end up watching sections of whatever is on the tv.

That's why I listen to music, it breaks the silence but leaves me to concentrate at the task in hand.
By SuperSonic
I tend to find myself listening to contemporary music, as well as these bone chilling songs:

Thriller: MJ
The NBC soundtrack
Ballad of the ZP!
Halloween theme
The Ammityville Horror theme
The Fog Main theme
Ghostbusters main theme
Grim, Grinning Ghosts

A few others as well, but you get the idea :)