Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By Kittie
I have to agree with Joey. I played my sisters Wii and it has a lot of continued game potential.

I bought an Xbox 360 because of games like Dead or Alive 4, Project Gotham Racing, and Halo.

Guitar Hero II is coming out for the Xbox 360. . . I might actually have to buy that. I played it in Wal-Mart on the PS2, and It was pretty darn cool.
By Tkaraoke
Just a little note...

A few days ago I went to Walmart and while standing in the electronic department waiting to purchase some items (best to go there to avoid the extremely long lines at the front of the store during this time of year) a guy in front of me was buying a Playstation 3. I was stunned and asked him where the heck did he find that and he told me that they had three left. Not being interesting I didn't grab one (didn't want to be bothered with having to try to resell it on EBAY) but later on, when I told this story to several people, screamed at me that they needed one (and one person needed two). Guess I learned my lesson! ROFL!
By Kittie
They had already dropped in price. We had them at our Wal Mart also, but they weren't going for more then $100 more then the price at wal mart, so to me the hassel wasn't worth it to buy it, list it, then ship it.