Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By Kittie
Anyone out there play World of Warcraft?
By Liderc
Oh of course I do kittie=P Seems like you and I have a few things in common. I play alliance on nathrezim, my mains a 70 mage names Istavan if you go looking for me, or I could be on my warlock alt Stravic.
By Kittie
I am new to the game. I have played Ultima Online for 9 Years. . I decided it was finally time to let go. .

Maybe I will see you in game sometime.
By Italian Pulli
I do not have Wow but i am a avid XBOX 360 gamer, check my gamercard out below
By Kittie
I play on Shattered Halls, character name is Yeti. I also play on Gorefiend, character name is KittieII
By Flak
So I'm not the only addict on here :lol:

I have a 70 human paladin named Mal and a newly 70 gnome warlock named Vetis on the Khaz Modan server. My guild is primarily end-game oriented but we're quite casual and there's always a tension between the casuals and the hardcore guys but somehow we've managed to keep it together for the last two years or so.

Currently working on my warlock's gear so I can finally see a raid in BC :roll:

WTB Karazhan attunement!

...and my paladin is retribution, I kinda want to bring him to Karazhan just to smack some undead up. Thinking about making him protection to tank for heroics.
By jen d.
I have a 70 Orc Shaman on Tichondrius (PvP server).
=)
By Flak
Has anyone else killed the Headless Horseman yet? I just got my ring from him after a good 30 kills, happy warlock :)

The helmet looks pretty sweet, apparently if you right-click it, you let out an evil laugh so I might go and get it on my paladin :)
By jen d.
Yep! We got the Horseman a few times...

Our Ret Pally got the plate helm which is AWESOME.
Everyone got brooms...
I got both the Healing and the Damage rings...
And I lost the roll on the Sqashling Pet! He's so cute!! I love Hallow's End Week. =D
By Cheef
lol, I have a 70 Tauren Hunter named Symentol on the Kargath server. way to many alts to mention. But i am proud to say, NONE OF THEM ARE ALLIANCE.. DEATH TO THE ALLIANCE. ESPAICIALLY GNOMES. I HATE GNOMES.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!

anyway, just look up Symentol on the Armory, im the only one. lol
By DragonMom
i have 3 70's on Kargath. Novita,balance druid, Veresana, shadow priest, and Starthrace protection warrior. i have some other chars mostly low level on other servers.
By Cheef
thats pretty cool, maybe weve killed each other in the BGs. lol

small internet isnt it.
By Flak
Cheef wrote:lol, I have a 70 Tauren Hunter named Symentol on the Kargath server. way to many alts to mention. But i am proud to say, NONE OF THEM ARE ALLIANCE.. DEATH TO THE ALLIANCE. ESPAICIALLY GNOMES. I HATE GNOMES.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!

anyway, just look up Symentol on the Armory, im the only one. lol
I'm a gnome :(
By Cheef
eeeww, little purple haired freeks. lol

As for the Horseman, kille dhim like a dozen times. I have the epic broom, and my dps ring. though i dont think i'll use it as its not really a upgrade. but its a still a great event. I love The halloween time they have in the game.
By Flak
Yeah I really like the Headless Horseman event

And my hair is pink, not purple :wink: