Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ash
I think both Gene Wilder as Dr. Frankenstein and Marty Feldman as Igor (eye-gore) would make great patterns.

"Hump? What hump?" :P
By Hottie McNaughty
Anything from this movie would be hilarious. The Mr. and I saw it on stage a couple years ago and it's was really, really good. Karen from Will & Grace played Elizabeth and it was pretty spot on.
By chuckwagon
OMG, A Gene Wilder "Dr. Frankenstein" pattern would be a fantastic idea! But also agree with Hottie that anything from this movie is great!! Great suggestion! "roll, roll, roll in zee hay" LOL.
By Hottie McNaughty
chuckwagon wrote:OMG, A Gene Wilder "Dr. Frankenstein" pattern would be a fantastic idea! But also agree with Hottie that anything from this movie is great!! Great suggestion! "roll, roll, roll in zee hay" LOL.
In the stage production that whole scene was done in extended yodeling. It was HILARIOUS!
By pagemaster1993
zombombie wrote:I feel like I just need to come out and say it... I've never seen Young Frankenstein. :pale:
Your not welcome here anymore... :x

Just kidding, but you should really see it. Very funny. :lol:
By NikkiRae
zombombie wrote:I feel like I just need to come out and say it... I've never seen Young Frankenstein. :pale:
It's okay. My boyfriend is obsessed with Gene Wilder and only just saw Young Frankenstein about a month ago. And only because I forced him to watch it.
By Ash
It really is a funny movie I make sure to watch this every Halloween :P
By SuperSonic
Pargolf wrote:Got my vote. Wilder was excellent in the movie. Even better in Willy Wonka!

My sediments exactly. :frank: And with a smiley like that, whats not to love?
By monstermash
Get it watched. Now. You'll like it if you like Gene Wilder comedy. It's daft, maybe even a bit cheesy but thats partly why its good.

I would prefer Marty Feldman as Igor for a pattern though. :frank: