Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By monstermash
The strange thing is is when I saw this thread and commented on it I went to look for my copy and its nowhere to be seen. Ive looked everywhere and I just can't find it. Im not messy either and I don't leave dvds lying around in strange places, they always go back on the shelf once ive watched. It seems strange that Ryan would come all the way to my house to pinch my copy of Young Frankenstein so he can make a pattern of Marty Feldman. Jeez man, get your own copy! :lol:
By Ash
I've seen this on satellite two or three times since summer, everytime I watch it I have this urge to print a ZP pattern and carve a pumpkin!
By BigScience
I would love young Frankenstein patterns! The doctor, igor, and Peter Boyle as the monster would be a great set! Then some Blazing Saddles after that :thumbsup:
By Ash
Hey Ryan, wouldn't an Igor pattern go great with the new site design? :P
By pagemaster1993
It's a sad sad day. We lost Gene Wilder. :cry: I think a pattern to remember him by would be amazing. I personally think a Young Fronkensteen pattern would be great.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I'm in complete agreement on this one. A great movie that many people would recognize.
By Ash
Definitely think this would be a good time for a Young Frankenstein pattern :arrowhead:
By BigScience
RIP Dr. "Fronk-en-steen" aka Waco Kid aka Gene Wilder. The last of the Young Frankenstein trio. Marty Feldman and Peter Boyle have already passed, I can't think of a better time than the present to do some Jacks in their memory.

I would love to see the Dr., The Monster, and Igor to put in my collection this year.

By Pumpkinfreak
A true loss indeed.
And I completely agree, would be great to see a young Frankenstein pattern! :arrowhead:
By amandap80
I can't believe I hadn't commented on this earlier. Young Frankenstein is one of my favorites, and I was terribly saddened we lost Gene. I was just sitting here talking to my husband about it and I said "Ryan has to do this!" It would be wonderful to have the visage of Victor in my collection. Please!
By b2b
BigScience wrote:RIP Dr. "Fronk-en-steen" aka Waco Kid aka Gene Wilder. The last of the Young Frankenstein trio. Marty Feldman and Peter Boyle have already passed, I can't think of a better time than the present to do some Jacks in their memory.

I would love to see the Dr., The Monster, and Igor to put in my collection this year.

I also would LOVE this group for Halloween 2016! What a great tribute it would be! A couple of years back I carved an "Igor" pumpkin from the above photo and gave it to a friend who was crazy about "Young Frankenstein". Sadly, it was her last Halloween, but she got to enjoy it and passed it on to her son who would always watch the movie with her. It would make an awesome trio on one large pumpkin, with Gene Wilder in the middle! C'mom Patchmaster, magic us up the Monster and fiends! :thumbsup: :frank: :thumbsup: