Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
Amazing likeness, wish I had of save one of my big Kins :( . Some I carve for the kids, some I carve to round out the display and then my favorite of all are the ones I carve just for me and this is one of those. amazing!!! :thumbsup:
By Ajax
pagemaster1993 wrote:Very nice, but there is one problem. It said he was from Jurassic Park. :?
Did you not see the directors cut? A lot of Chris lee Dracula spliced in.
Wonderful!!! :love: Now this and Jasper I have to replace two patterns in my display with! AND I HAVE A Mario theme going on for the 30th anniversary! :lipssealed: Maybe I shouldn't have said that so soon.

Anyway! I love this one. It WILL be carved. :twisted:
respite0088 liked this
Ajax wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:Very nice, but there is one problem. It said he was from Jurassic Park. :?
Did you not see the directors cut? A lot of Chris lee Dracula spliced in.
That would have been interesting.
I see this has been talked about in years past, but I carved Christopher Lee's Dracula tonight and I had a thought: why not a (small) collection of his various roles, from Dracula (done) to Dooku, to Saruman, to Dr. Wonka, to Pastor Galswells (from Corpse Bride). I mean, a Venn diagram of him, Johnny Depp, and Helena Bonham Carter's movie roles is practically a circle.