Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By BigScience
I see. I wish they were back in their own spot though. :? Me being lazy I guess :P
By SuperSonic
To be fair though, there are no NEW V.I.P.'s. So perhaps this is a new method for organizing?

In any case it just seems odd to not have the category there. Rather confusing if you ask me.

I can deffinitely get used to it though. I feel as if it will be coming in later and the old V.I.P.'s are placeholders. :wink:
By Minionette
Whew!! Thought I was losing my mind!! Lol!!
By badgers
OK excited for the new site....It's awesome, but is it me or maybe they just aren't ready or up yet since the new site launch, but I don't see the Icon(?) for the VIP patterns on the Patterns page. :D :shock:
By Ajax
Its not just you there is no new vip # 1. Im sure Ryan will address it soon there are mutiple post on it. They are scattered throughout other categories right now but they are last years. I dont think the patchmaster relized how seriously we take our vips :shock: .
By badgers
Ajax wrote:Its not just you there is no new vip # 1. Im sure Ryan will address it soon there are mutiple post on it. They are scattered throughout other categories right now but they are last years. I dont think the patchmaster relized how seriously we take our vips :shock: .
Thank you sir. :D
By chuckwagon
I tried to log out just to see if they still showed up as available patterns, and they do, so I'll be curious to see how the new VIP's are managed for us MH members. I would imagine that even now there isn't a printable option for non MH members. Can anyone confirm?
Has anyone else noticed the category for VIP Patterns has disappeared with the new site layout? I noticed shuffling through the categories that the VIP patterns from last year are mixed in with the other categories now and labeled as "VIP". I'm not sure if these are only visible to the people with the premium membership like myself or not. Either way I don't really care for the new layout in that respect. I don't want to have to go hunting for these 10 VIP patterns that are put out each year. I've reached out to Ryan with no feedback yet. I'm beginning to worry about him as it's already the middle of the month and there are only 2 new patterns put out for the Halloween season with zero new VIP patterns to speak of. Not like him at all. Thoughts anyone??
By Aylortay
Lots of possibilities. Maybe there's no section yet because he hasn't published one yet. Maybe they'll be integrated into other categories but only available to VIP members.

There is no reason to worry about Ryan. He is working his ass off just as he has every year. Trust me, he's on top of things and you won't be disappointed :thumbsup:
In the process of restoring the VIP page to a format you're familiar with, as well as adding an easy category link to it. Lots involved, furiously working on it right now. Hang tight, I'll be back with an update and full explanation when I can.

I will announce when it's fixed, in the meantime, anything you may see... consider it a work in progress.
Ryan - Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

I don't think people are worried or question Ryan's dedication. At least for my case, I'm just wondering out loud and trying to keep or spark conversation. It's fun to postulate why things are a certain way or to just guess at what might come.

On that note, there are now more than 10 VIP patterns. Some older ones have shown up. The people who requested older VIPs to be released might just get a nice Halloween present this year :)=