Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
17 years after creating my first Harry Potter, I decided it was time for a redo. As my skills have evolved, I thought I could do better justice to a Daniel Radcliffe likeness. Plus, I wanted to portray a slightly older Harry, as he looked in more of the movies. So here's the boy who lived.

We are pleased to inform you that Harry Potter has been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and will be joining House Gryffindor for the autumn term. You're a pumpkin Harry!

Print Harry Potter Pumpkin Pattern
amandap80 liked this
It's not like Hermione Granger to be late to class, so I must take the blame here. It's truly a crime against the Ministry of Magic that it took me this long to design a pattern for the brightest witch of Hogwarts. Please don't send me to the prison of Azkaban for my neglect.

Despite being muggle-born, Hermione Granger is the brightest witch of her age. Not only could she carve this pumpkin quickly, but she would probably use a Time-Turner to go back and do it again.

Print Hermione Granger Pumpkin Pattern
amandap80 liked this
After the release of the Harry Potter and Hermione Granger patterns, you probably could have guessed who would be boarding the Hogwarts Express next. The 6th in his family to attend Hogwarts and the 9th Potter-themed pattern added to the site, it's the young wizard with the pumpkin orange hair.

Ron Weasley comes from a family of wizards, so you could say he's got a lot to live up to. He joins the pumpkins of Harry and Hermione. But why is it when something happens, it's always these three?

Print Ron Weasley Pumpkin Pattern
amandap80 liked this
Awesome!!! :raisehands: . Great beginning to the season so far with three stunners. I can't wait to see what more is in store if this is just the start. Will try to find a big enough pumpkin for all 3.