Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
In honor of Jim Henson's 85th birthday today, I invite you to print this free pumpkin pattern.  A personal inspiration, Henson taught me that creating fantasy creature art is indeed a respectable career path. Like he said,  “As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.”

A certain amphibian also receives a new pattern today. This Kermit pumpkin makes for a perfect pair, as the creation looks up fondly at his creator. Hard to believe it's been 10 years since I last made a Kermit pumpkin pattern. But as the frog says, time's fun when you're having flies.

Print Jim Henson Pumpkin Pattern
Print Kermit the Frog Pumpkin Pattern
Thats awesome, only word to describe it would be beautiful. It actually conveys a feeling. A certain nostalgia of the muppets that isn't present anymore. :cry:
Fantastic! The world of Jim Henson has always had a large section of real estate in my heart. I grew up on The Muppet show as well, and was obsessed with Fraggle Rock. I developed my first real celebrity crush on Jennifer Connelly after watching Labyrinth. Not that it had anything to do with Henson, really, but.... I thought I'd mention it :lol: