Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Flipping through the pages of Eerie magazine, you encounter your host Cousin Eerie. Pay no attention to the shrieking you may hear, for it is only the cries of those who have previously witnessed this jack o' lantern.

🖨️ Print Cousin Eerie Pumpkin Pattern

Cousin Eerie makes for a good companion carve to Uncle Creepy. Both were the hosts of their respective horror comic magazines, sister publications Eerie and Creepy.

SuperSonic, amandap80 liked this
By chuckwagon
This one had me confused when I saw the sneak peek on the newsletter. Admittedly, I thought it was going to be Alfred E Newman from MAD Magazine.
By SuperSonic
I'll be honest when I say this may have been before my time! However this does look AMAZING! Great work!
By Ajax
Sweet video! You make carving look so easy. Love the pattern. How many more members of this family can we expect. I don't own any of these comics and its before my time, but I do envy your small collection of them? Trying to carve for my kids this year Bugs Bunny, Coraline, Spongebob but if I was carving for myself this guy would #2 after the new Mike Myers.
SuperSonic liked this
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The tool I'm cutting with is the Walnut Hollow Creative Versa Tool (available in craft stores and on Amazon). It's technically a wood burning tool, but it has interchangeable tips. I'm using the tip that's like an X-Acto blade.

But I've modified the blade to make it more narrow and pointy. I did this by using a sanding/grinding drum attachment on a Dremel, to grind the blade to a thin point. Then I sharpened it with a knife sharpener.