Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Hottie McNaughty
This was such a good movie and Carl has a very distinctive face. It would be a lot of fun to carve. And I *love* your idea to tie balloons to it.....very creative!
By emilymegan
Hey, this is a great idea !! My little guy loves this movie (which we just recently saw at a drive in movie last month). Brings back good memories of watching the movie and having my son laying on my arm gazing up at the screen and the stars beyond. He counted 20 stars and then asked me if I thought there were many more.....lol....oh, and btw, he's 4.
By snoopmon
Its almost HALLOWEEN and Im hoping a pattern for CARL from the movie UP will appear. If there is anyone out there in the pumpkin carving masses that is waiting now is the time to let your voice be heard!!!! :D
By GUS
Now the dvd has been released (been watched on our projector for around 12 hrs over the week-end it arrived) I anticipate Carl, & Russel will be a definite maybe in coming months, though do bear in mind toy story 3's release may usurp it's prominence.
An old request, but with new relevance. Carl was voiced by Ed Asner, who recently passed away at the age of 91. Carl makes a final appearance on the new animated series Dug Days, currently streaming on Disney+.

Carl Fredricksen is a solitary curmudgeon who wouldn't want you ringing his doorbell on Halloween. But maybe if you carve this pumpkin for him, you'll raise his spirits UP like 10,000 helium balloons.

Print Carl Fredricksen Pumpkin Pattern