Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
must put my 2 cents worth in again :) count a second vote from me :)
By Artex76
I just wanted to give this a bump. Would love a haunted house stencil. I have a PM I have used for years but would like a different look.
By monstermash
Maybe your take on the Munster house would be good Ryan. Houses might be tricky for a cut through pattern but id bloomin love one!!!
By vibhandaka
1313 Mockingbird Lane!

I actually have a Great Aunt who lives on Mockingbird Lane in Dallas. I always thought that was so cool.
By GUS
zombiepumpkins wrote:Thanks Haunting4ever! A haunted house is pretty much a MUST. You'll see one built here sooner or later.
A haunted house / monster house stencil could breathe new (undead) life into alot of ZP stencils, applicable to monsters, munsters, addams, etc..

& as i've recently found a pic that didn't get through to Ryan via e-mail, I thought this one is ripe for resurrection!

You dig????
By matspud
Ryan said we would see one soon back in 2008. I take it his "soon" is like my " couple of minutes" :D
By GUS
Matspud you missed off the "er" & "or later"

but technically later has passed us by too!

..quick ryan's back, hide, hide!
By purple1worm
I agree!! I'd still love to see a huanted house!!!
By vibhandaka
I have a feeling, this is the year of the Haunted House. :)
By Raven
vibhandaka wrote:I have a feeling, this is the year of the Haunted House. :)
I hope you are right! I'd love to see more Halloween theme type carvings, haunted house, graveyard, things like that.
By zombombie
Whack a vote from me down :D
A haunted house would be bad ass :)

This is going to be the first year I become a paid up member and I'm thinking of going for the Monster Harvest... really want to have a Halloween party to remember this year :twisted:
By SuperSonic
If I have voted for this already, alow me to vote again. I'd love to see a haunted house :twisted: